Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 150-200 acres per acre within Rs.15,000

Register

Click Here!

minjurland

Dear Sir,

For your kind information – There is available land more than 350 acres in Melur village chennai- India, including I am having 70 acres with frontage 100ft. and nearby SICAL CFS company’s and more company’s available. (Sriperumbudur-Nearby sungavachathiram, 62 ground available) So, are you interested if any further details after discussing with me and I am always Interested and cooperate with you and welcome you.

* 5 acres with compund and site leveling finished ready property, road available. container yard purpose. Final rate Rs.7.50 Cr.

* 5 acres with 12qft. Big House, Main road frontage 100ft. Per acres 8.0 Lacks (8000 x 100 cent)

* 50 to 600 acres, agri land (Rate Rs. 7,000 to 25,000)
* Amount available on request and all projects.

Regards
B.Selvam

Last edited by a moderator:

cnyagna

Dear Sir,

For your kind information – There is available land more than 350 acres in Melur village chennai- India, including I am having 70 acres with frontage 100ft. and nearby SICAL CFS company’s and more company’s available. (Sriperumbudur-Nearby sungavachathiram, 62 ground available) So, are you interested if any further details after discussing with me and I am always Interested and cooperate with you and welcome you.

* 5 acres with compund and site leveling finished ready property, road available. container yard purpose. Final rate Rs.7.50 Cr.

* 5 acres with 12qft. Big House, Main road frontage 100ft. Per acres 8.0 Lacks (8000 x 100 cent)

Regards
B.Selvam
dear sir,
Iam interested in agri land which rate starts from rs 7000. pl give somemore infirmation. iam planning to buy minimum 100acres.

greenfood

Sir,

Where is the land located with a price tag of 7,000 to 25000 price. I would also be interested in location of the 8 lakh per acre land and price of sunguvachaitram land. Your PM message box seems to be full and Iam not able to send any messages to you.

ib_india

Dear Selvam,

I am also interested please give more details(place, ownership, patta etc...). You can find my email id from my profile!

Regards,
Ibrahim.
Dear Sir,

Regards
B.Selvam

chinnaswamyg

Dear Sir,

Regards
B.Selvam
Hi Selvam,
I am interested in the third item, 50 to 600 acres of land ( Rate Rs7000 to 25000). Please give me more information on location, water availability, type of soil etc.

With regards,

Chinnaswamy

vnsarat

Dear Selvam,
I am interested in buying 100 acres of Lowcost land (7000 INR/acre).
Please let me know whereabouts of the land.
Thank you,
Sarat

mohannair

Dear Mr.Selvam,Please private message me your contact number. I am interested in investing in land
mohan
Please contact..

sureshp1

Hi Selvam,

I am interested in the 50 to 600 acres of land (Rate Rs7000 to 25000). Please give me all relevant details.

Thanks,
Suresh

mmbihari

Can you able search 200 acres land i rajasthan near to aburoad or in gujarat where water is avialable @ Rs. 15000 to 25000 per acre. No tribal land and no any litigation.

bhupendra tyagi

Agri land Rate Rs. 7,000 to 25,000 per acre

Originally Posted by minjurland View Post
Dear Sir,

Regards
B.Selvam

Hi Selvam,
I am interested in the third item, 50 to100 acres of land ( Rate Rs7000 to 25000). Please give me more information on location, water availability, type of soil etc.

With regards,
bhupendratyagi_2000@yahoo.com
Mob:-09602998846

Last edited:

udayarbk

we are looking for 150 acers of agri land for agri purpose
tell us about the soil type and which area located and water source redy to buy.

regard
udayar

nemi

hi
i want sale 1000 bigha agri land in rajasthan cost-25000 to 75000 bigha.
plz contact me

parmjit

Can you able search 200 acres land i rajasthan near to aburoad or in gujarat where water is avialable @ Rs. 15000 to 25000 per acre. No tribal land and no any litigation.
i am interested send info by pm