Wanted 100 acres around 150kms from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Register

shivaramhyd

I am looking for Agricultural land of 75 to 100 acres within 150kms from Hyderabad. Land with any cultivation, water sources and easy accessibility to the roads is preferred. I am looking for immediate full payment settlement and registration. You can contact by posting reply to this of sending private messages.

Shiva Ram

ravi_nathk

ready land

I have a land with 100 acers with black soil and from hyderabad 80 km towards bhongir road if u r intrested please mail me...........
Please contact..........
ravvindranath

Last edited by a moderator:

Lands available in chevella

Respected Sir,
we have so many options wide open for you ...

100 acres agricultural land suitable for farm house available for sale on main road to chevalla.Sufficient water resources and good fertile land for agriculture and horticulture.

Plot area :4356040 sq.ft (100 acres)

This is one option sir if you want to go with this plz contact us in case if you want any other land we have it for you.We strive to render best service sir.
Thanking you,
Kalyan chakravarthy

Please contact.........

lucky

give the price .

Respected Sir,

100 acres agricultural land suitable for farm house available for sale on main road to chevalla.Sufficient water resources and good fertile land for agriculture and horticulture.

This is one option sir if you want to go with this plz contact us in case if you want any other land we have it for you.We strive to render best service sir.
Thanking you,
Kalyan chakravarthy

Please contact.........

hello sir,i have PM u , about ther price of the land at chevella , .
reply if u really have the land.

neralla9

What is the price you are looking at ?

I am looking for Agricultural land of 75 to 100 acres within 150kms from Hyderabad. Land with any cultivation, water sources and easy accessibility to the roads is preferred. I am looking for immediate full payment settlement and registration. You can contact by posting reply to this of sending private messages.

Shiva Ram

neralla9

I can show you 70 acres 50 acres and 300 acres. What is the price which you are looking at.
Please contact....

Shiva Ram

neralla9

What is the price of the land Mr. kalyan ?

What is the price of the land Mr. kalyan ? And where at Chevella? Which survey number...

Respected Sir,

Thanking you,
Kalyan chakravarthy

Please contact.........

shivapp

Regarding price

DEAR SIR

PLEASE CLARIFY PER ACRE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PLANING TO INVEST

SHIVA HYD

Please contact....

vmexim009

land in around hyderabad

we can arrange agri land @ 75000 to 1.5 lacs per acre , distance 90 to 100 kms from hyderabad, fgorward your enquiry..
Please contact....