Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted 10 tractor loads of Farm Yard Manure for my farm near Vepanapalli, Krishnagiri Dist, TN

Register

Click Here!

shankar61

Dear Members, for planting new saplings in the Farm, I need 10 tractor loads of good quality, dried cow dung farm yard manure for my farm near Vepanapalli, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu.
Please help arrange or pass on the contact details of reliable suppliers located near Vepanapalli, Krishnagiri or Hosur. Thanks

Last edited:

shankar61

Friends,
Our Forum is only as good and effective as the Members want it to be. We have so many Senior members who have a world of knowledge and wisdom that they can share with the newcomers, if they want to. I request the members, Seniors as well as the newbies, to respond to queries enthusiastically. It may help some one who is separately looking for urgent information, advice or help.
I am saying this because I am desperately looking for about 10 tractor loads of cow dung manure to mix in the pits before planting the saplings. I have placed a request in this Forum seeking contacts or leads, but so far no one has responded. It is quite disappointing, to say the least. It is urgent because the monsoon will end soon and planting cannot be delayed beyond mid-November…I hope someone responds positively soon.Thanks.
P.S…Locals are eager to make merry and are quoting ridiculously high rates of Rs 4k to 5k for one tractor load of Cow Dung Manure. Sad…