Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Want to start small dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

rajeshrai

Sir, Good Morning,

I want start a small dairy farm near Baruraj Motipur. Please advice to me how to get help from bank , dairy farm and government. I also wanted to know about the documents needed.

Thanks

Rajesh Kumar Rai

Last edited by a moderator:

sakthidairy

Dear sir,
SAKTHI DAIRY FARM Cell no /whats app +91 9790446026 . we do sell all types of cows , buffalo and give guidance to new dairy farmer regarding dairy farm project report ,dairy farm construction work etc...email address : sakthidairy@gmail.com , Place : karur-District,Tamilnadu

garao56

For 10 no of buffaloes graded murrah is suitable costs about rs.6.00 Lakhs to Rs.7.00 Lakhs, If you are interested to go for general loan up to 100 animals with adequate security you may go for the same.
For growing fodder crops in 2.00 acre are sufficient provided irrigation facilities are available.
2 workers are sufficient to look after the unit
Inintial capital investment will be around 7.00 to 7.5 Lakhs. for general scheme. (under Dairy Entreprunership program of NABARD , unit cost is Rs.6.00 Lakhs out of which 1.50 lakhs will be the subsidy for 10 animals)
You can approach a commercial bank for term loan of Rs.5.40 Lakhs for the same you have to mortgage agricultural land or a vacant site valued at Rs.10 Lakhs .
Daiiry Entrepreneurship development (DED) subsidy program of GOI is being implemented by the NABARD which is yet to be announced for this year. Under this scheme 25 % subsidy is available out of the unit cost of Rs.6.00 Lakhs
You are required to pay nomimal consultation fee and also cost of project report

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag) - (Ex Agricultural Officer -Department of Agriculture -AP & Agricultural Banker -SyndicateBank)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro & SME Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

aksharambs

Dear,

Get consultation for your dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Many more ...

Please contact us to start your dairy Farm.

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

renukaprasad

I have setup Diary Farm consisting of 10 Cows. We had one labour family who worked for 5months. Now they have left the farm. We are not able to find the labour past from 1 month. I'm in a situation to sell the cows and shut down the Farm. Can anybody suggest me any solution for this?

I have setup Diary Farm consisting of 10 Cows. We had one labour family who worked for 5months. Now they have left the farm. We are not able to find the labour past from 1 month. I'm in a situation to sell the cows and shut down the Farm. Can anybody suggest me any solution for this?

Bro, better to get guy from Haryana, one guy can handle 10 cows and they will stay long and if they go on vacation they will replace with his relative or friend.

senthilk6

Have u got Labour?..

senthilk6

Thanks for ur prompt reply.
Can u share his skill & experience in Dairy..like Milk rearing, feeding etc..
What is his ecpectation?
Thanks..

Hi,

Milk Chilling Unit for Sale Very Cheap

1. Milk compressor
  2. Milk chiller
  3. Milk receiver
  4. Milk dump tank
  5. Cooling Tower
  6. Cooling Coil
  7. IBT tank
  8. Milk Weighing Scale
  9. Milk Can
  10. Electrical Board & Panel
Email : manisankarmail@gmail.com
Address : Atchaya Dairy Milk, Avinangudi Post,,Vridhachalam,Cuddalore District,Tamilnadu,India- 606111.

ashwinee_99

Helo i am ashwini from vansun technologies pvt ltd, it is a dairy technology company at delhi,provides all the know how related to dairy farming to milking ,if you so interested to join us pls call me on 9599840271

Where is u r dairyfarm located......
I have setup Diary Farm consisting of 10 Cows. We had one labour family who worked for 5months. Now they have left the farm. We are not able to find the labour past from 1 month. I'm in a situation to sell the cows and shut down the Farm. Can anybody suggest me any solution for this?[/QUO