Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to start dairy farming near Bangalore??

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Hi,

a very good opportunity for any one who is interested in setting up dairy farm in there own land or on leased land

We have a few lands available for lease, if you want to buy we can also help you with buying land.

areas, NH4 starting from Bangalore, hoskote, kolar, mulbagal, and areas like punganur, ramasamudram, chintamani, srinivaspur

We will set up the entire dairy farm and maintain it for you.

Our charges will be a % in the profits earned, the % will depend on the scale of the project

We will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

interested parties can call us on 9743786616

our profile: We do dairy farm consulting, helping other to set up dairy and provide revival services to loss making dairy farms. Our years experience has given us the understanding of nitigrities production and industry problems our innovative approach and management skills are the solution to today's problems in dairy

Manas reddy

anil1956

comments and advise

Dear friends,

In this blog it is suggested that profitable dairy farm can be started in Kolar district and near Bangalore. A very strong caution not to venture for dairy farming near Bangalore ie., of good size. Innocent new entreprenuers should avoid this suggestion as it is economically unviable near Bangalore due to costs and non availibility of labour and technically not fesiable due to absence of ground water for medium and large farms in Bangalore and kolar districts. People who want to start with max 4-5 cows can go ahead with no big expansion plans.

Again the blog writer suggested leased land which is illegal in kolar and Bangalore districts.They have offered leased land for use which is illegal transaction per se.

Strong caution to new entreprenuers:-look into technical, economical and legal aspects before jumping into conclusions.

Any specific clarifications interested people can contact

anil patil

anil1956@hotmail.com

Hi,

a very good opportunity for any one who is interested in setting up dairy farm in there own land or on leased land

We have a few lands available for lease, if you want to buy we can also help you with buying land.

areas, NH4 starting from Bangalore, hoskote, kolar, mulbagal, and areas like punganur, ramasamudram, chintamani, srinivaspur

We will set up the entire dairy farm and maintain it for you.

Our charges will be a % in the profits earned, the % will depend on the scale of the project

We will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

interested parties can call us on 9743786616

our profile: We do dairy farm consulting, helping other to set up dairy and provide revival services to loss making dairy farms. Our years experience has given us the understanding of nitigrities production and industry problems our innovative approach and management skills are the solution to today's problems in dairy

Manas reddy

manas reddy

Dear friends,

Mr. Anil Patil is just jelous that we are able to providing services that he is not able to, we are a team of hard working young individuals, not some old agriculture graduates who passed out of college in 1970's.

Mr. Anil, if you stop being such a prick it would help a lot of people.

you are claiming that it is illegal to lease land can you please give us reference of any legal document which states that, because i was not able to find that

anil1956

best wishes

Dear Manas,

Dont get upset, whatever I have told is very much correct. You have to register as NBFC with RBI to collect deposits from public. Anyway it is important to correct the mistakes and update ourselves if we are not doing and if you are upset ALL THE BEST GO AHEAD.

For legality of leasing of agricultural lands in Karnataka please be guided by Land reforms Act 1974 and further amendments..Leased lands will be taken away by government.

Best wishes to MANAS

anil patil

Dear friends,

Mr. Anil Patil is just jelous that we are able to providing services that he is not able to, we are a team of hard working young individuals, not some old agriculture graduates who passed out of college in 1970's.

Mr. Anil, if you stop being such a prick it would help a lot of people.

you are claiming that it is illegal to lease land can you please give us reference of any legal document which states that, because i was not able to find that

manas reddy

Clarification

Dear Anil,

i am more than willing to learn, that is why i asked you for reference, thanks for providing.

now there are ways in which we can use the land without buying the land, you can create a partnership firm and include the owner as a partner, the land will be his contribution to the business and he will be offered a fixed income, for overseeing growing of fodder

what i am telling you is not to be so critical of the others views.

and for your benefit please be informed that section 45 IA of RBI act is actually a Non Banking Financial companies ACT, which includes all companies involved in non banking financial business

NBFC cannot accept deposit form the general public without being registered with the RBI

Under the Act, it is mandatory for a NBFC to get itself registered with the RBI as a deposit taking company. This registration authorises it to conduct its business as an NBFC.

following is the link for further explanation Non-banking financial company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business Portal of India : Business Financing : Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)

the ACT dose not include any other form of business apart from NBFC (Non Banking Financial companies) we are not a financial company

Please understand we are not taking any deposits of borrowing money, this is a partnership model

Please do not get confused, you can call me if you have doubts

Manas Reddy

Dear Manas,

Dont get upset, whatever I have told is very much correct. You have to register as NBFC with RBI to collect deposits from public. Anyway it is important to correct the mistakes and update ourselves if we are not doing and if you are upset ALL THE BEST GO AHEAD.

For legality of leasing of agricultural lands in Karnataka please be guided by Land reforms Act 1974 and further amendments..Leased lands will be taken away by government.

Best wishes to MANAS

anil patil

vimal13

Dairy farming help

Hi guys, can anybody give me some idea about dairy farming just outside Bangalore with 10-12 cows/buffalos (12-15 litre/cow). What would be the approximate cost of leasing a farming land of 1 acre on Mysore road and then setting up all the required installations? Is it a good idea to start up a dairy farm if I don't have my own land? Assuming 100 litre/day yield and Rs. 32/litre, what could be the profit?

Last edited by a moderator:

selvamdairy

I want to buy hi-tech dairy farm

I want to buy hi-tech dairy farm in south india like Andhra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu. If anyone have sellers details please contact immediately

raghu071727

FOR RENT / JOINT VENTURE -DAIRY FARM & POULTRY FARM- Bangalore Rural
CALL: 9900372432/ Email:raghu071727@gmail.com
COWS FOR SALES: Jersey/HF High Milk Yielding Cows.
WANTED AGRICULTURE LABOURS (Family Preferred), Good Salary with Accommodation.
DAIRY FARM: Dairy Shed, Land for Cow Grazing and Growing Grass with 15 Jersey/HF Cows
BOILER POULTRY FARM: with 30,000 Birds Capacity
LAYER POULTRY FARM: with 25,000 Birds Capacity
AGRICULTURE LAND: Land Available for Agriculture Activity (Short Term Crops Only)
WATER: Bore Available /ELECTRICITY: KEB Connection
Labour Quarters Available
LOCATION: Hulikunte Village, DODDABELAVANGALA, Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road, Bangalore Rural
LAND MARK: Near DABASPET/ Thyamagondlu/ Muddenahalli Railway Gate.
Brokers /Agent/Contractors Welcome
Warm Regards
Raghu Rangaswamy
974 360 5 888

raghu071727

FOR RENT / JOINT VENTURE -DAIRY (COWS) & POULTRY (BOILER & LAYER) FARM- Bangalore

FOR RENT / JOINT VENTURE -DAIRY FARM (COWS) & POULTRY (BOILER & LAYER) FARM- Bangalore Rural
CALL: 9900372432/ Email:raghu071727@gmail.com
COWS FOR SALES: Jersey/HF High Milk Yielding Cows.
WANTED AGRICULTURE LABOURS (Family Preferred), Good Salary with Accommodation.
DAIRY FARM: Dairy Shed, Land for Cow Grazing and Growing Grass with 15 Jersey/HF Cows
BOILER POULTRY FARM: with 30,000 Birds Capacity
LAYER POULTRY FARM: with 25,000 Birds Capacity
AGRICULTURE LAND: Land Available for Agriculture Activity (Short Term Crops Only)
WATER: Bore Available /ELECTRICITY: KEB Connection
Labour Quarters Available
LOCATION: Hulikunte Village, DODDABELAVANGALA, Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road, Bangalore Rural
LAND MARK: Near DABASPET/ Thyamagondlu/ Muddenahalli Railway Gate.
Brokers /Agent/Contractors Welcome
Warm Regards
Raghu Rangaswamy
974 360 5 888