Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to start dairy farm in punjab

Register

Click Here!

jass 1

I want to start dairy farm in punjab and want to know the complete procedure to set up and is there govt. subsidies available and from where can I buy the cows or buffaloes and which are the best cows or buffaloes and how much milk they give and what is the price of milk paid to dairy farmers.Please help me in this by letting me know the complete procedure.thanks.

srini14

hello,

contact us or mail your contact details,we are dairy consultants and we can guide you in setting up a dairy farm.

srinivasan

Last edited by a moderator:

srini14

dairy farm regd

hello ,

we are dairy consultants and you can contact us or you can mail your details....
Please contact.........

srinivasan

rvsm99

Project in dairy farming & Herbs

Sir,
I came to know from agriculture information that u r looking to set up dairy farm in punjab, if u can invest we can have a business tie up, we are not consultant, we can mfg bio products also with dairy farming (Herbal Medicines etc.)

Regards
Vikram
Please contact.............

prateekvaish

dairy farming at punjab

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
13. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.

jass 1

needed info

give me your contact details for further discussion or send me private message. thanks.

I came to know from agriculture information that u r looking to set up dairy farm in punjab, if u can invest we can have a business tie up, we are not consultant, we can mfg bio products also with dairy farming (Herbal Medicines etc.)

Regards
Vikram

monish

SIR I M also intresed in dairy farm....

Dear Vikram
I m also intrested to invest in mfg bio/dairy project kindly send me the details abt ur project location, investment and returns etc...
Sir,

Regards
Vikram

rksingla

Hi,
My name is Ravinder Singla.
I want to setup a Dair Farm in Bhatinda,Punjab
Kinldly send me your service details at this email add:singla_ravin@yahoo.co.in
Also sens me ur contact no

herbinder

want to start dairy farm in panjab

want to start a modern dairy farm, this is the right time as coming yrs are dairy buisness yrs. i have practical experience and upto date technical knowhow.ihave started such farms from the base level. contact herbsall@yahoo.co.in
i live in panjab. retired deputy director A.H.pb govt.

pando

I want to start dairy farm in punjab and want to know the complete procedure to set up and is there govt. subsidies available and from where can I buy the cows and which are the best cows and how much milk they give and what is the price of milk paid to dairy farmers.Please help me in this by letting me know the complete procedure.thanks.

montee

Want to start dairy business in punjab (please contact 09906905473)

Hii,
I am Nitesh Chhabra, wanted to start dairy farm business in punjab, I would really gratefull,if u provide me ur assistance for this.
u can contact me on below mentioned number.

Regards,

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
13. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.

montee

Hii, i would really be gratefull, if u can provide me ur assistance.
U can contact me on below mentioned no.

Regards,

nilemilk

Milk Dairy is on Rent/Lease in Tamilnadu

Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me at
Plant location: TamilNadu (Cuddalore).
Condition: Good.
Thanks

nilemilk

I want to start dairy farm in punjab and want to know the complete procedure to set up and is there govt. subsidies available and from where can I buy the cows or buffaloes and which are the best cows or buffaloes and how much milk they give and what is the price of milk paid to dairy farmers.Please help me in this by letting me know the complete procedure.thanks.

Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me at
Thanks

nilemilk

hello,

contact us or mail your contact details,we are dairy consultants and we can guide you in setting up a dairy farm.

srinivasan
Hi,
Thanks

upindersingh

we at model dairy consulting services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in india which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding farm with indian born pure hf (f6/f7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our consultancy services include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
2. Developing standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
5. Tailor – made training sessions
6. Sourcing of livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
Salient features of our a-z dairy consulting services :-
technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
how to contact u