Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to start any new business in maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

kaxsmack

Hi all,

i am intrested to start any smallscale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

Relevant ideas are most wellcome

please feel free to contact me at

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

milindg

I have profitable buisess venture near pune

I have profitable buisess venture near pune with investment around 50 lakhs only.

U can contact me

dipvij

i have plan

Hi all,

i am intrested to start any smallscale industry in budget of 1 -5 crore . is there any good bussiness to start in Maharashtra.

Thanks
If you invest 2 cr ,i will give 3 cr.in one year this real business idea most popular & garanted
call me or mail me

Pacific herb

Agri Business

We are dealing in Medicinal & Aromatic herbs, Aromatic (Essential Oil) Projects, 50 lak is enough, please contact directly through our email or cell.

kamadenugroup

Kamadenu group - Business Associates

KAMADENU GROUP- Invites Business associates across the States.

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites entrepreneurs across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing water treatment and wastewater treatment plants industry.

A professionally managed marketing organization, Kamadenu Marketing Services, Hyderabad, introduces itself as the Marketing and service provider for Solar, Water & Waste Water Treatment industry.

PROFILE:
Established in 2004 as a proprietor concern and is well equipped to offer marketing services to its group companies like Solar, water and wastewater treatment plants.
Our sister concern Delta Ion Exchange Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.
We provide the following services:
• Mineral Water Plant based on Reverse Osmosis Technology suitable for bottled water plant, beverage industries, village plants, swimming pools, pharmaceutical industries, textile industries, green houses, farm houses and poultry farms.
• Drinking Water Filtration System with and without UV for home use.
• Domestic RO mineral water for home, office, restaurant, laboratory, clinic, hospitals, etc.
• Water Softening Plant for hard water for applications like industries, laundry, boiler, soft drink plant, ice factory, etc.
• Annual Maintenance contract for systems supplied by us.
• Supply of spares and components for water treatment industry.
• Community Drinking water plants on B O M format (Build-Operate-Maintenance)

Our Product Range
An ISO 9001 - 2008 State - of - art process technology and microprocessor based instrumentation and automation calls for very high standards in the quality. Our product line includes:-

• Domestic R O systems

• Reverse Osmosis Plants

• Bottled Mineral Water Plants

• Mobile Water Treatment Plants

• Sewage & Effluent Treatment Plant

• Iron Removal filters

• Fluoride Removal filters

• Water Softeners

• Community Drinking Water Plants

The water and wastewater treatment industry is estimated at Rs 50000 crores and is growing at 35% every year. This trend is also being reflected worldwide. The current water treatment and wastewater treatment industry penetration levels are very low in India compared to West and offers immense scope to scale up exponentially.

Over the years the company has built an enviable reputation for high quality products backed by excellent after sales support. Kamadenu has fine tuned and built excellent management systems in marketing, sales, customer support and after sales service and now aggressively planning to expand across the Nation with State / District wise centers through the franchisee format.

Franchisee / Business Associate requirements include space of 500 sft in any good location and basic office / shop infrastructure. Excellent profits, high growth every year can be expected.

For more details contact:

SATLA R.K.

Buksiness Proposol

Need Detailed discussion,
Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

aadarsh1

business opportunity

Hello

Dear Sir

If you want to start some new than contact me on

visionauto

hello,
if you are interested to invest in a growing business, u can contact us.
we have a manufacturing industry in Pune, involved in manufacturing of auto parts and agri filters as our own products...

waiting...
thanks
Krishnna

Hi,

This is Rajendranath from hyderabad iam completed my graduation in year 2012 ,my ultimate passion is to become great educated farmer ,i have 3 projects with details with low capital, pizza shop, goat farm and dairy farm .

iam from hyderabad i have 5 acers in city outscorts ..

all business deal would corporate style with legal terms ..

if your intrested just hitme on #09949736343-Rajendranath yadav @ rajendranathyadav@gmail.com

Regards,
M RAJENDRANATH YADAV.

avadhutgarje

I have an Idea

Dear Sir,

I have an good Idea in renewable energy project cost around 2.5 CR with excellent future.

please contact me 9730484142.

Regards
Avadhut

Hi all,

Thanks