Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Want to start agriculture in Maharashtra. Having land

Register

Click Here!

nairpg64

We have a good amount of Land in Maharashtra and wants to start agriculture but want to cultivate those products which any buyer can have a agreement with us and after production take the product fully.

jign

Dear Sir,
We are interested please call detailed discussion on 09702251433 jignesh muni .

tvfpack

We have a good amount of Land in Maharashtra and wants to start agriculture but want to cultivate those products which any buyer can have a agreement with us and after production take the product fully.
I can assist you to have palpable wood (forest cultivation) minimum requirement of land is 2000Acres I can pump in foreign investment with low interest rates.with buy back Agreement.

second Option is Rice cultivation in same manner with FDI

Minimum Requirement Land + 10% of project cost balance we can provide ( Technical, Financial, Management , Sales and Merketting)
please contact: oceanline07@gmail.com 09745 000009

mattdameon

Hi
This is Mithun Achan from Mumbai.
We are into spices farming and Trading business. Let me know if interested in spices farming and Trading. For more information contact +91 8779649795

Last edited by a moderator:

shrikad

Were in Maharashtra u have land,please mention area