want to start agiculture business in ASSAM

Register

rinash

Please anyone suggest me that which agriculture produce will better to cultivate in hilly areas coz i have a vaccant land of around 100 bighas. Right now i m thinking for plantation of bannana, betel nut and lemon but i have not much knowledge about it. so kindly suggest me in this regard.

Regards
Rinas

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Where are you located?? betel nut is a good option. What is the type of soil and source of water??

Regards
Ashwini

drsarkar

Please anyone suggest me that which agriculture produce will better to cultivate in hilly areas coz i have a vaccant land of around 100 bighas. Right now i m thinking for plantation of bannana, betel nut and lemon but i have not much knowledge about it. so kindly suggest me in this regard.

Regards
Rinas
Dear Rinash ,

You can develop your Dairy Farm / Goatry unit for Meat purpose ..In rest lands of 60 bighas start Agro - Horti project with Fruit Production also .. Send me PM ..

manojkidangoor

Rubber

100 bigha= 100acre ?.
start rubber plantation. contact Rubber board Reganal office.
Manojkumar

Regards
Rinas

pinaki chanda

Regards
Rinas
My contacts :

Last edited by a moderator: