Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to start a farm with capacity of 20000 Ltrs milk/day

Register

Click Here!

manish_nic

Hello,
I am new to dairy farming and i want to start dairy farm from around 50 animals and enhance it upto 1000 animals. kindly provide the information for the same. I want to start it in rajasthan.

Thanx

parameshwar_h

Hello,
I am new to dairy farming and i want to start dairy farm from around 50 animals and enhance it upto 1000 animals. kindly provide the information for the same. I want to start it in rajasthan.

Thanx
Dear Dairy farm aspirant,

It is a good thought to start dairy farm, and of course it is the right time to jump in. Because the milk price and demand are increasing. Moreover some banking institutions are offering subsidies to the beginners.
I can offer you the consultancy for setting up of dairy farm, till now I have an experiance of establishing a dairy farm with more than 1000 animals. I can help you in preparation of the bankable project report. You can contact me at below mentioned address.

manish_nic

Kindly provide the project cost in detail for 1000 cows & buffaloes and the space required.

thanx

Last edited:

parameshwar_h

Investment to set up dairy farm

Kindly provide the project cost in detail for 1000 cows & buffaloes and the space required.

thanx
We need to specify the requirements for our farm then only we will come to know the exact investment. But as a thumb rule the capital cost for setting up of a dairy farm will be Rs.1 lakh per cow including purchase of cow, civil structure and farm machinery.
Space required for 1000 cows would be about 10 acre for housing and 180 acre *irrigated area) for fodder production.

manish_nic

Hello Mr.Hegde,
I am new to dairy farming and i want to start dairy farm from around 50 animals and enhance it upto 1000 animals. kindly provide the information for the same. I want to start it in rajasthan. I want to invest more on livestock as it would give production and lesser on machinery so kindly advice me for the machinery that is a must in dairy farm for 1000 cows. How much space would be required for the animals as well as for the fodder. Secondly i have heard about the fodder beet which can be grown on just 1 acre land and can feed 80 to 100 cows for 60-70 days, so is that a good feed for the animals and is this info correct. Kindly guide me. Thanx in advance.