Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to start a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

satishreddy63

hybridgreen fodder

hybrid fodder is ready {baif-10} if any one is interested contact me .

Last edited by a moderator:

rozariorealty

Mr.Murali
Is dairy farm a very profitable business? In which categories you have posted your comments on dairy farm? Can you tell some of them? I need to go through those articles. James

purvi

will u pls assist me to start adairy farm
hi exactly what information do u want about milk milk plant, animal farming, milk n milk by product or how to sell the product . Till u don't say exactly what do u want we will not be able to help u properly so u can call us

prabhu_bpr

hi exactly what information do u want about milk milk plant, animal farming, milk n milk by product or how to sell the product . Till u don't say exactly what do u want we will not be able to help u properly so u can call us {09328657617} or mail us{jadhavpurvaja7@gmail.com}
Hi,

Hi,

I am prabhakar reddy i got this mail id from agricultureinformation.com.
I am planning to collect milk from farmers and store in my place and planning to sell to dairy for further process at their end.

Now I would like to know what type of machinery i need to set up for this type of activity initially.

please help me on this.

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan

saleem7747

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan
Dear Mr.Lakshmi,

Please let me know the details

INDIAN POTASH LIMITED are manufacturing quality cattle feed at their plant

GAJULAMANDHYAM near TIRUPATHI A.P and distributng widely in southern states .Pl inform UR PLACE OF REQUIRMENT TO GIVE FURTHER HELP TO U.

rajvanagro

Small Dairy Unit

I would like to set-up a small dairy Unit at my Farm House, which is also an Agri-Tourism center near Akkalkot in Solapur District (MS). Pl contact me if someone is interested to give consultancy services.
Tks. Dr.Rabba Arvind