Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to know the procedure for growing country chickens?

Register

Click Here!

garao56

country chicken can be grown on large scale up to 5000 or 1000 birds

Please contact us for further guidance

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex.Agricultural Officer (Department of Agriculture, AP) & Agricultural Banker (SyndicateBank)
Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru , Vijayawada -13, AP,
Email:garao56@gmail.com,
Mobile:9703128495

proudfarmer

Hi,

Where are you from? I myself has a poultry farm of country chickens. I would advice for a simple beginning without taking loans of big amounts. If you have sufficient land, then you can go for it. You can text me for any advice and I am happy to help.

I visit the fields of people who are interested and build coops and supply day one country chicks to 60 days old. Try to begin in a simple way in the beginning and establish slowly.

Best wishes.

dtandel

l heard about kadaknath chicken which is country bird from MP tribal breed...egg sold at 50/- per pic and chicken per nug 1200/-. government providing support for this breed caltivetion.

yatishg09

l heard about kadaknath chicken which is country bird from MP tribal breed...egg sold at 50/- per pic and chicken per nug 1200/-. government providing support for this breed caltivetion.
I have enquired a lot on kadaknath in vertinery college of Indore M.P. they provide chicks of kadaknath at 40 each, they also provide hens for around 400 each at subsidized rate. but these hens are not original kadaknath these are hybrid and need vaccinations and proper care. And these hens also take more time to gain weight then desi chickens.