Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Want to know the cost of Stevia / Aloevera and tips on organic farming.

Register

Click Here!

jagsrao

Hello,

I have a two acre plot and I want to grow Stevia or Aloe vera in this plot. This is situated about 60Km from Bangalore. I want to know if I can supply Stevia or Aloe vera on a regular basis and if yes, please let me know how much would the cost of this. I would also appreciate if you could give some tips on this organic farming.

Thank you
Regards

venkcae3

Hello,

I have a two acre plot and I want to grow Stevia or Aloe vera in this plot. This is situated about 60Km from Bangalore. I want to know if I can supply Stevia or Aloe vera on a regular basis and if yes, please let me know how much would the cost of this. I would also appreciate if you could give some tips on this organic farming.

Thank you
Regards
contact for consultancy 9666647177

rajbirsinghdr

Hello,

I would like to go for Alovera / Stevia farming.

Could anyone share per acre expenses per return please?

Is there any company that may sign buyback agreement in Muzaffar Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh?

Regards,

Rajbir Singh

happi

We are interested to offer buyback of stevia, upto 200 acres per state.
All knowhow from planting material to harvest and processing will be provided.
Interested PERSON with land and start-up capital should contact us on cell:9869049987.
email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com

Thank you.

venkcae3

Hello,

Thank you
Regards
Hi I can supply saplings r seed both stevia n aloavera with cultivation methods n subsidy if applicable contact 9666647177