Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to know more about hydroponics

Register

Click Here!

kodali84

Hello Everyone,

I have 1 acre land with water wanted to grow multiple crops with higher output within the available space.

I want to know about the hydrophonic technology of growing the crops since this will produce a huge output. I have searched in the internet but not able to get the exact idea.

Thanks in advance for replies,

Regards
Pavan

orgro123

Hello Everyone,

I have 1 acre land with water wanted to grow multiple crops with higher output within the available space.

I want to know about the hydrophonic technology of growing the crops since this will produce a huge output. I have searched in the internet but not able to get the exact idea.

Regards
Pavan
Hello Everyone,

Regards
Pavan

atulkalaskar

Hi Pawan,

Here are few things you should understand before entering Hydroponic cultivation.
1) In the starter stage multi crop is not a good idea. You are new to technology, you are probably new to cultivation as well. So my suggestion is go with one crop only and then expand as you get confident.
2) 1 acre as an initial area for 1 crop is good but if that's all the land you have then, I suggest you rather not enter into hydroponics. Hydroponics is at it's best when you can extract benefits from economies of scale.
3) Hydroponics involves lot of automation/technology and constant observation/tweaking of processes and methodologies. you can never be 90% automated. So if you can't afford 100% automation then do not enter in Hydroponics.
4) There are dime a dozen consultants, so do your research well, ask questions, 100s of them, only when you are satisfied then proceed further.

Good Luck

Atul Kalaskar

udaymathapati

Hello Everyone,

Regards
Pavan
Hi Pavan,
You may want to join the detail Greenhouse Management and Hydroponic Course to be conducted by Australian Trainer in Pune. Please refer to the training detail in below link.

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/discuss/threads/hydroponic-and-greenhouse-technology-management-course-in-pune.3104/