Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Want to know contract farming in detail

Register

Click Here!

lagineni

I am an Bangalore based software engineer come enthusiastic Farmer by legacy. We got cultivation land in Andhrapradesh, Anantapur district. I want to in detailed about contract farming and to understand how it is useful to me and my fellow farmers from my native village. If I find beneficial I want to introduce to my village farmers and want them to make use of this to get benefitted along with me. Please some one can help me in right path in this regard.

maitys

I am an Bangalore based software engineer come enthusiastic Farmer by legacy. We got cultivation land in Andhrapradesh, Anantapur district. I want to in detailed about contract farming and to understand how it is useful to me and my fellow farmers from my native village. If I find beneficial I want to introduce to my village farmers and want them to make use of this to get benefitted along with me. Please some one can help me in right path in this regard.
Contract farming is in a moratorium period with devastating coronavirus pandemic !
Slashing of RBI repo rate –indication of recession .
FM 1.7 lakh cr package to Rural India towards employment and food security – a clear shift of focus from urban to rural
RBI liquidity push – borrow and sustain …Government is helpless to help !
Fleeing of migrant work force from cities …extreme shortage of odd job workers .
And some 20 plus more …straight forward Govt of India think tank decisions to understand India’s economical scenario .

For non-economists, knowing if the economy is headed for growth or decline makes a huge difference for their decision-making. If growth is expected, businesses will continue to invest and expand, and consumers will continue to spend and borrow. If a recession is expected, both businesses and consumers will shift into reverse and curtail investing, spending and borrowing.
Consumer spending amounts to roughly one-thirds of economic activity worldwide. If anxiety endures and people are reluctant to spend, expansion will be limited and consumers certain behavior patterns are going to change, if not forever at least for a long while…how long can’t assume ! It’s time for community enterprise , fair trade practice …right from the stage of production to market …everyone is stake holder of the equal monetary gain and benefit .

Last edited: