Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to know about herbal farming

Register

Click Here!

hcms

ANY BODY CAN CONTACT FOR know about HIGH VALUE HERBAL FARMING WITH ALL SERVICES- land preparation, irrigation setup, plantation, planting material supply,management BY ORGANIC SYSTEM OR SIMPLE SYSTEM.

abhishek1989

knowing about medicinal herb

i want to start business in medicinal plant please provide me all information related to it about its starting cost,maintaing cost and also about its market

harsh_parihar

Hi,

My self harsh parihar

I want to initiate the agribusiness so pls provide the detail knowledge of herbal planting
please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

gnani

Herbal Farming

Hi,

I want to start Herbal Farming in Hyderabad. Please send me the details on cost, yield, market, Water requirements, Suitable soil, buy back options, risks and returns. I would also like to know export options.

Regards
Gnanender

prasadsr

ANY BODY CAN CONTACT FOR know about HIGH VALUE HERBAL FARMING WITH ALL SERVICES- land preparation, irrigation setup, plantation, planting material supply,management BY ORGANIC SYSTEM OR SIMPLE SYSTEM.
We need these Three.

1.) Ganda Berundi

2.) Sheru Malli

3.) Rana Soori

anyone with info can mail

pioneeragri

Cultivation of medicinal plants

Hello Readers of the thread

For any kind of agri consultancy/ guidance for cultivation of MAPs and various other profitable crops, you may please contact us. We provide complete packages for cultivation from start to end along with 100 per cent buyback assurance and highly valuable expert advise.

for furthe information/ detailed discussion, please write us an Email at following mentioned Email id or call us directly.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)

tuhin

interested

Hello , I am interested in harbal plantation .. please contact me

bharat98

For many centuries herbs have been used.Although attention in particular natural herbs has extremely improved over time and across societies,still we have experienced a decrease in natural reputation in business era.Botanical and natural products have been replaced by synthetic drug,pesticides,chemical dyes etc. renewed focus consists rediscovery and reevaluation of our pre- industrial herbal heritage, along with new interest in beneficial plants as alternative, biodegradable, or less-toxic resources.
Plant-derived drugs have significantly added to human health and well-being.
Drainage is the most important aspect for effective herbal growing. Herbs cannot grow well in wet soil.