Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to Invest in Jatropha cultivation

Register

Click Here!

krischai81

Hi,

I am a working professional and we a group of friends are very much interested in investing for Jatropha cultivation. But we need to know where to start and what are the requirements. We need somebody to help us. We are basically from chennai and bangalore. So If anybody from any of these cities are ready to help us, we are ready to come and meet you directly and discuss about the plans.

We are serious and please do not think that is just an other ordinary post.

Please contact..........

Thanks
Krishna

Last edited by a moderator:

chalapathy

Contact Us

Dear Krishna,

I am Dr. K. Chalapathy Reddy Sr. Scientist from Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai; we are into establishing Jatropha plantations through contract farming with buyback agreement with farmers. We have expertise in this connection and we will give you the services/planting materials for your Jatropha plantations. Please contact me through mail..
All the Best

Dr. Reddy

govindbohra

Hi my name is govind bohra from jaipur Rajasthan. I have cheap land for sale which is good for agricultre (jatropha).It is around 38 acres of land

jaijack

Jetropha Plan

Hi

We are initiating jetropha plantation in four states (KL, KA, TN & AP) with less initial investment. please reach me for the details.

best regards - Jaison

tejam

Hello Sir, can i get your mail ID to communicate to you.I aminterested in Jatropha r

Hello Sir.

Thanks for youe valuable information >can i get your Mail id for further communications Pl

rajaram

Dear Krishna,

I am Dr. K. Chalapathy Reddy Sr. Scientist from Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai; we are into establishing Jatropha plantations through contract farming with buyback agreement with farmers. We have expertise in this connection and we will give you the services/planting materials for your Jatropha plantations. Please contact me through mail..
All the Best

Dr. Reddy

chirag

We provide the total package for the Jatropha project.

Hi,

I am a working professional and we a group of friends are very much interested in investing for Jatropha cultivation. But we need to know where to start and what are the requirements. We need somebody to help us. We are basically from chennai and bangalore. So If anybody from any of these cities are ready to help us, we are ready to come and meet you directly and discuss about the plans.

Please contact..........

Thanks
Krishna
Dear Sir,
We rpovide the total package of prctise and the package of contract farming of Jatropha crop. Kindly send me your email id and I will send you the total proposal and the project package of Jatropha along with land purchase.

vnsraj

It is better to contact Enhanced Biofuel Technologies PVT LTD., in Coimbatore who are rich in research and technology development with model farms and they are the first largest R&D company for which recently our Honble Dr.Abdul Kalam visited and commented the same what i have mentioned.

krpatil

jatropha seed oil

Dear Sir,

We are a small organization engaged in the business of Agriculture supply of various Inputs.
One of our customers is asking about the jatropha seed oil. So if you can supply the oil, kindly send the quotation in terms of MT.

Kindly reply us in PM.

Regards,
Kishor Patil, Pune.

tvaitaaa001

hi
i am vaithy from chennai pls get back to me in mail for details
Please contact.....

ysbabu1977

Dear Krishna,

All the Best

Dr. Reddy
Sir,
We are glad to introduce you about ourselves.We had 150 Acres of land in different locations of India.We are intrested to go with your Jatropha Plantation in our lands.

As we came to know about you which has overcome with good plantations in different locations for different sectors.We request you to suggest or take up our lands for plantation on hire or Profit basis so that we both can enjoy the benefit simulataneously.

Please find below our land details,
1.100 ACRES NEAR HOSUR,Tamilnadu.
2.50 Acres At NEMAM village, Near KAKINADA Andhra pradesh.

For any further assisstence please feel free to contact us and In case you are interested to take up our lands kindly revert us back.
Awaiting for your favourable reply,

Thanking you

with regards,

Y.SARATH BABU,
Please contact.....

rajesh31982

Hi

I am rajesh from a village near vellore dist, Tamilnadu. we have fertile land and i see the jatropa seed cultivation sounds good and profitable. can you assist me with details like

1. Cost of Investment
2. Assistance you provide
3. Duration of the crop
4. Return on investement

I am very much interested on this. Please contact me....
Regards
Rajeshkumar

annam_agri2007

Visit the plantation before you are going to invest.

i am so happy to hear the news from you.
But my advise is , please visit more plantation sites before you are going to invest. i am working as Zonal Manager of a Bio fuel company, we have plantation all over tamilnadu. i am ready to take you the plantation.
Please contact....

sushil_sawant

It is a myth that jatropa needs very little water.
In fact to make it commercially viable, it needs equal water as for any other horti-plantation.

Please understand the water requirements for making the plantation give enough seeds on maturity.
Agri Officers are USELESS and know nothing. They spread the myth about very little water requirement for Jatropa.
More useless are the so-called consultants. They will make money from you till the plant gets matured. Later on when you will starve for water, they will run-away with all the consultancy fees obtained till then.

If you do not have enough water to irrigate, the the risk is that you may end up with COST of UPROOTING the USELESS plantation

amar_jyoti

Jatropha Plantation

Hi,

Please contact..........

Thanks
Krishna
Dear Mr. Krishna,

I am Amar Jyoti Lenka, working at Noida in IKF Green Fuel LImited. We are in Jatropha Plantation under contract farming model with assure buy back agreement with the farmers. if you are interested to join with us, then kindly contact with us.
Hope for a better response from you.

monthan

jatropha cultivation programme

we will help to you for jatropha cultivation from soil to harvesting and we will charge consultation fees Rs. 3000 per acre per years but minimum contract of 100 acres land for 3 years.

amrutbha prajapati
Please contact....

ramsforums

* * * * CAUTION * * * * * PLEASE READ ****

Hi everyone who wants to invest in Jatropha cultivation.

I have some contacts when I investigated about these I was cautioned by one of the leading research scientist who is working in india along with well known overseas research center to cultivate Jatropha in India.

Hi Input is,

A leading research firm from UK informed farmers in Maharashtra that the yield is good in Jatropha (based on the yield from one or two plants from laboratory experiment) and statistically predicted if you plant in large area the yield will be good or better than laboratory experiment.

So lots of farmers invested and after 3 years they realized the yield was not great in majority of the cases it was only 20% of the laboratory experiment.

So all the farmers lost money and time. So now the research is goin on how to improve the yield.

So if you plan to cultivate Jatropha take it with pinch of salt and do your own research.

naware

Dear Krishna,

All the Best

Dr. Reddy
i am also interested in knowing abt Jatropha cultivation , i stay in mumbai ...but i ve a 7-10 acres farm land near amravati (maharashtra)....plsplsppsl do reach me

johan

Water retention method part of complete project?

Dear Sir,
We rpovide the total package of prctise and the package of contract farming of Jatropha crop. Kindly send me your email id and I will send you the total proposal and the project package of Jatropha along with land purchase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Chirag Gajjar,

Can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the (jatropha) shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst