Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to install domestic bio gas plant- inviting the quotations from consultants

Register

Click Here!

rathinavelpec

Hi,

We are going to install a domestic bio gas plant in cuddalore, Tamilnadu as a pilot project before talking it in a commercial basis. I gladly welcome the quotations from the consultants/company.

Detail:-

Organicc waste : 10 Kg
Cowdung : 20 Kg

Please quote the ordinary amount, and possible minimal capacity also okay as it is a pilot project.

Send your details to rathinavelpec@gmail.com and contact me at 7373112980

regards,
Raju

bioterrace

bio gas plant domestic type

sir

we r based from madurai and we organise domestic bio gas plants from 1 cubic meter size costing approx Rs.23000/=
to any size which u choose. u can use all your kitchen waste as feeding materials and the bio gas is produced from 500 gr per day. bigger the plant... more will be the gas out put. plz kindly contact us bioterrace@gmail.com

gurumoorthi
33 dhanappa mudali st
madurai-625001

bioterrace

sir

we r based from madurai and we organise domestic bio gas plants from 1 cubic meter size costing approx Rs.23000/=
to any size which u choose. u can use all your kitchen waste as feeding materials and the bio gas is produced from 500 gr per day. bigger the plant... more will be the gas out put. plz kindly contact us bioterrace@gmail.com

gurumoorthi
33 dhanappa mudali st
madurai-625001

bioterrace

we are interested to setup the plant please send details or call me on 917661865465
sir

gurumoorthi
33 dhanappa mudali st
madurai-625001

greengas

details

we are interested to setup the plant please send details or call me on 917661865465[/QUOTE

what is the quantity of biodegradable waste available? what is the usage of gas? accordingly the size of the plant and its details can be planned. the cost depends on the total project details. for any further clarifications, feel free to contact biogas@rediffmail.com.

t. v. rao
aurangabad,
maharashtra.

greengas

Hi,

We are going to install a domestic bio gas plant in cuddalore, Tamilnadu as a pilot project before talking it in a commercial basis. I gladly welcome the quotations from the consultants/company.

Detail:-

Organicc waste : 10 Kg
Cowdung : 20 Kg

Please quote the ordinary amount, and possible minimal capacity also okay as it is a pilot project.

Send your details to rathinavelpec@gmail.com and contact me at 7373112980

regards,
Raju
what you mean by organic waste? 20 kg cowdung can produce 0.8 CuM of biogas. considering the organic waste as food waste, you can plan for a 2 CuM family size biogas plant. if the plant model is mnre approved, then you can avail Rs.8000/- govt. subsidy.

my email is biogas@rediffmail.com.

t. v. rao
aurangabad,
maharashtra