Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want To Grow Neem Plants

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiangoatfarm

Hello Members

I am looking for a person or a company who can suggest me a proper and planed way to grow 3000 neem trees at my farm.

Suggest me which breed of neem i grow and how can i cut into running cost for 5 yrs. It will take upto 5 yrs to grow high and i have to take care of all plants.

Advice Me

Rohit Rathore

klaijawala

Dear Mr. Rathore,

We are a compnay that manufactures neem based fertilisers and pesicides. We can certainly help with your query.
I'd like to know where you'd want to grow these trees location, altitude, etc.

Contact me at .

Regards,

Kartik Laijawala

Last edited by a moderator:

sksinghania

Hi,

You can contact me at and we can advise you on the same.
By the way, where are you located?

Thanks
Sharad Singhania

Last edited by a moderator:

aromedindia

Neem

Dear Indiagoatfarm
Though I have no specialization in neem,able to suggest some salient features of plantaion. First a neem booklet is available with "DS Manav Vikas Foundation "kamala" krishi Co-operative Society, Gokhale nagar, PUNE-411053 which you may order. It cantains some information. Plant is hardy and can easily be established.If you dont get copy write to me, will send u a xerox copy of bulletin available with me. Plants you may purchase from UP. I can extent some help. Go for intercropping of some herbal plant requring less care and water to earn some profit out of plantaion during gestaion period.For this you may require to send detail climatic data of Jodhpur along with soilpH and salt concentration (EC of soil).
You may ask for information relating to neem plantaion on any aspect if face any difficulty.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com

sampadafarms

Neem Plantation_Sampada Farms!

Dear Mr. Rathore,

We can provide you complete consultancy to establish a neem plantation. We can supply Tissue Culture neem plants, provide cultivation practices, analyse your soil etc. Please contact us for immediate services.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

indiangoatfarm

Closing this post

Pls advice for 3000 plants of neem or suggest if other plant with neem plants. pls only serious person who are really dealing in this business. coz i am getting reply from those too who dont have knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.