Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to contact grower or farmer

Register

Click Here!

ashvir_h

Dear Sirs,

I am Ashwini Veer, one of my friend in foreign want me to import fruits and vegetable.

the reason for me to help him and export them from our country is to get foreign currency to our country, provide direct employment and directly contact Grower and farmer with out middleman for their benefit.

pls help me if any person has similar thoughts.

thanks and regards,

Ashwini Veer

gpkreddy

what is this Ashwin? Foreign Country? which country? every country has import/export restrictions. You cant just export like that... Product need to be certified first, Then there is labeling restriction as per the commercial regulations. Then there is weight/size matrix. Logistics requirement with shelf life of the product... Please do your home work before you start looking for growers/farmer.

ashvir_h

Dear Mr.Reddy,

Hi how r u? as advised by you i have done home work and in gape of 5 months i tried and sent oriential lilies to Austrilia.

this is going on well and that too directly with one of the grower of ooty and now i am looking out for someone who can grow mangoes.

if you know anyone in this regard pls let me know at the contact no. 09885022640

thanks and regards,

Ashwini Veer

hareesh_m

intrested in supplying vegetables

Dear ashvir,

iam intrested to supply vegetables from our farm in hyderabad,contact: manusanihareesh@gmail.com
Dear Mr.Reddy,

Hi how r u? as advised by you i have done home work and in gape of 5 months i tried and sent oriential lilies to Austrilia.

this is going on well and that too directly with one of the grower of ooty and now i am looking out for someone who can grow mangoes.

if you know anyone in this regard pls let me know at the contact no. 09885022640

thanks and regards,

Ashwini Veer

nilesh9573

dear mam,
glad to read your idea for improvement of foreign currency status in India . actually we are based on vidharbha region at Nagpur and the fruit of orange at Nagpur is world famous that's why we are ready to doing work with you in fruit and vegetable as well as we are doing trading of herbal raw material at India now we are think to start to export it if you are interested to doing work with us we are happy to do it .
thanks
please contact on 09960620080 mr . nilesh kulkarni

jahidmech

Dear Mr.Reddy,

thanks and regards,

Ashwini Veer
hi..ashwini... want to know how to get client in aboard..... could you pls let me know...