Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy unto 100 acres farm land in Andhra Pradesh or around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

kvprasad

Hi pls contact If you have reasonably priced farm land with bore wells for sale.
Regards,
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

siddesh

Farm Land for lease/sale at Hiriyur, Chitradurga district

Sir,
3 1/2 hrs drive from Bangalore (160 kms), NH4
My farm is situated at 6 kms from Hiriyur on Huliyar Road, roadside, 25 acres fully pipelined with drip facility, two bore wells of 7.5 hp motor, water at 100 feet deoth, two labour sheds, one pump house, 3-4 acrs sapota & 1 acre amla are already giving fruits. if Lease Rs.15,000/- per acre per year non refundable or if it is sale Rs.10.00 lakhs per acre. My farm is best suited for dairy projects or goat/sheep farm, already 8-10 labourers are stationed and growing Ragi, Cotton, chilli, Onion etc. The lease may be entered initially for 2 - 3 years and later on if it is convenient to both of us.

Regards: Siddesh

sdangurana

Sunil Dutt

Sir,
3 1/2 hrs drive from Bangalore (160 kms), NH4
My farm is situated at 6 kms from Hiriyur on Huliyar Road, roadside, 25 acres fully pipelined with drip facility, two bore wells of 7.5 hp motor, water at 100 feet deoth, two labour sheds, one pump house, 3-4 acrs sapota & 1 acre amla are already giving fruits. if Lease Rs.15,000/- per acre per year non refundable or if it is sale Rs.10.00 lakhs per acre. My farm is best suited for dairy projects or goat/sheep farm, already 8-10 labourers are stationed and growing Ragi, Cotton, chilli, Onion etc. The lease may be entered initially for 2 - 3 years and later on if it is convenient to both of us.

Regards: Siddesh
siddesh sir i m intrested on lease basis.

siddesh

Farm Land for lease/sale at Hiriyur, Chitradurga district

You can contact me over
My farm is situated at 6 kms from Hiriyur on Huliyar Road, roadside, 25 acres fully pipelined with drip facility, two bore wells of 7.5 hp motor, water at 100 feet, two labour sheds, one pump house, 3-4 acrs sapota & 1 acre amla are already giving fruits. if Lease Rs.15,000/- per acre per year non refundable or if it is sale Rs.10.00 lakhs per acre. My farm is best suited for dairy projects or goat/sheep farm, already 8-10 labourers are stationed and growing Ragi, Cotton, chilli, Onion etc. The lease may be entered initially for 2 - 3 years and later on if it is convenient to both of us.

Regards:

vijaybhaskar

Hello Sir,
I have land in Andhra Pradesh & Karnataka, as per your requirement,
Can you please send me your details

for futher details please call

Thank's & Regard's
Vijay Salunke

pisrael

Land for sale.....
60 acres of land at Chikballapur , which is at 60 kms from Bangalore .
Cost per acre is Rs.200000.
It has got all facilities for agriculture.

And 80 acres of land for sale at Gauribidanur , which is at 80 kms from Bangalore.
Cost per acre is Rs.200000.It has got all facilities for agriculture.

If interested can call me

venky t

Farm land at karnataka

Dear Sir,

Can you please tell me the purpose and your budget so that we can provide you the lands as per your requirement.

Regards,

premkumar

Land Available near Hyderabad

Hi pls contact If you have reasonably priced farm land with bore wells for sale.
Regards,
Prasad
Land available within radius of Hyderabad. Price starts from 1 lakh per acre to 10lakhs per acre. I am the owner of one of the stretch of land and my relatives have others. You may contact me

Prem kumar

mss_

Mr. Pisreal, chikkaballapur land,

hello sir,

I am interested in your property,

I could not find your contact details,

pl cont 9448264261.

with regds
mss

hnaswath

Reg: Chikkaballapur land

hello Mr. Pisreal,

I am interested in your property. What is your contact phone or e-mail.

pl contact
with regards

sudeepsams

Land for sale according to your requirements at Nellore Dist,A.P

Hi sir,

We have 90 acres of dry land available for sale at Nellore dist, Ananthasagar mandal, near marripadu village.3Kms from Bombay highway with pakka registered documents. The cost of one acre is 1.5 lakhs.

For further details please contact:

Regards,
Prasad
I am civil engineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.

1. We have 10 acres dry agriculture land near GUBBI, TUMKUR distt.clear documents. Good water source, ( HEMAVATHI CHANNEL, water not yet released) additionally 1 bore well. Red soil. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Cost 6.0 lac/ acre. Very good approach (road tar road) divides the land into two parts.

2. We have 62 acres of agriculture land dry and red soil at a distance of 15 km from madhugiri (115 km from Bangalore) cost is 2.10 lacs/acre.very good approach road.

3. 80 acres of estate, near BELUR cross, near YEDIYUR HASAN road, well managed mixed plants of different age, good water facility (bore wells), and cost 6.50 lac/acre.

4.250 acres of dry land red soil, plane land suitable for all types of cultivation. Located near madhugiri.good road access.1.90 lac/acre.

5 .45+55+100(3 parts adjacent)acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress(dry crops, rain fed),146 km from Bangalore, and 26 km to SIRA(NH),11 km to the NH.price 2.0 lac/acre. The land has a commercial value in the near future as it is nearer to the NH. Good road access.

6.100 (3 parts adjacent) acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress (partly dry crops, coconut 40 nos), 152 km from Bangalore, and 37 km to SIRA (NH), 22 km to the NH. Price 2.00 lac/acre. Country road access.

7.20 acres of wet land with hemavathi channel water source, good road access. Near nittur (gubbi taluk) cost 6.0 lac/acre.

We search lands for customers based on their preferences (location, type, cost etc.) also.

For any clarification/details please feel free to call me at any time, any day b/w 9.00 am-9.00 pm.

Contact details

pisrael

Regards,
Prasad
200 acre's of Land for sale at 1.5 lakh(negotiable) per acre.With water, power and good road facilities.Most of the land is road facing.It's a good fertile agricultural land with all documents.Land is at Nagalapuram of Kambadhur mandal, bodering Andhra pradesh and Karnataka.

tpraju

I have 22 acres of farm land with 3 bore wells, electricity, drip irrigation, and sheds for servants near Narasaropet in AP.

The land is available for immediate sale and it contains Mango, Sweet Lime, and Teak tress. Call me - 8886991880 if you are interested to know more about this property.