Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy farmland in outskirts of Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

syedemran1

Hi sir ,
I have many lands in maddur for u just 80 km from Bangalore on the way to Mysore for more details contact abdul
8197871284/ 8197866104
Sir it's nothing like u should have family background for all this
Thank you
Abdul rehman abdullah
Hello Abdul,

I am looking for land of 1 to 3 acre, please can you give me pricing details?

syedemran1

Looking for 1 to 3 acre land out skirts of Bangalore, ok even if it is in Tamil Nadu.

Hi sir ,
I have many lands in maddur for u just 80 km from Bangalore on the way to Mysore for more details contact abdul
8197871284/ 8197866104
Sir it's nothing like u should have family background for all this
Thank you
Abdul rehman abdullah
Hello Abdul,

I am looking for land of 1 to 3 acre, please can you give me pricing details?

syedemran1

Hello Guys,

I hope someone can help me here, I am looking for 1 to 3 acre land around Bangalore, its ok even if it is in Tamil Nadu. My budget is 10lac.

Can someone help? My email address is syedemran1@gmail.com and my number is 9886811692

Thanks,
Imran Syed

syedemran1

Looking for 1 to 3 acre land out skirts of Bangalore, ok even if it is in Tamil Nadu.

Hello Guys,

I hope someone can help me here, I am looking for 1 to 3 acre land around Bangalore, its ok even if it is in Tamil Nadu. My budget is 10lac.

Can someone help? My email address is syedemran1@gmail.com and my number is 9886811692

Thanks,
Imran Syed

chmohi

Dear Abhi,

Please give me ur contact no or your email id so that i could send you the details of farmland available with us.
Please feel free to contact me @ 9900064088 or mail me at info@serengety.in

Regards,

Faizaan
Serengety - Come home to nature
mr. faizaan
pls advise the details of farmland available with you. i am looking for farmland in the range of 4-5 lakhs and around 75kms from bangalore. u can mail me details on chmohihos@gmail.com

thanks
moideen

heenakousar

We have plenty of land in north banglore our sqft started from 299 upto2500

Dear Fellow members,

I need to buy a farm land of 1 acre or more in the outskirts of Bangalore within 30-40 kms from Marathahalli. I have heard that you need to have a family history of farming to buy farm land in Bangalore. I dont have any farming background. We have been into service industry for years.

The purpose of buying this land is to develop into a farm house in coming 3-5 years. I dont know the rules but my plan is to have 20-25% covered for living and rest of the area open for farming or no farming (but open for kids to play).

Please advise how easy or difficult is to get a genuine farm land without any disputes or litigation on the land. I want to have clear titles of the land & would like all the records to be updated in my name successfully after the deal so that in case tomorrow if govt plan to acquire this land for any govt projects, I should be contacted instead of the farmer from whom I am buying the land.

Appreciate your inputs to achieve the same.

Thanks
Abhi
e:confused: