Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy farmland in outskirts of Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

abhinkoi

Dear Fellow members,

I need to buy a farm land of 1 acre or more in the outskirts of Bangalore within 30-40 kms from Marathahalli. I have heard that you need to have a family history of farming to buy farm land in Bangalore. I dont have any farming background. We have been into service industry for years.

The purpose of buying this land is to develop into a farm house in coming 3-5 years. I dont know the rules but my plan is to have 20-25% covered for living and rest of the area open for farming or no farming (but open for kids to play).

Please advise how easy or difficult is to get a genuine farm land without any disputes or litigation on the land. I want to have clear titles of the land & would like all the records to be updated in my name successfully after the deal so that in case tomorrow if govt plan to acquire this land for any govt projects, I should be contacted instead of the farmer from whom I am buying the land.

Appreciate your inputs to achieve the same.

Thanks
Abhi

lov4farm

Dear Fellow members,

I need to buy a farm land of 1 acre or more in the outskirts of Bangalore within 30-40 kms from Marathahalli. I have heard that you need to have a family history of farming to buy farm land in Bangalore. I dont have any farming background. We have been into service industry for years.

The purpose of buying this land is to develop into a farm house in coming 3-5 years. I dont know the rules but my plan is to have 20-25% covered for living and rest of the area open for farming or no farming (but open for kids to play).

Please advise how easy or difficult is to get a genuine farm land without any disputes or litigation on the land. I want to have clear titles of the land & would like all the records to be updated in my name successfully after the deal so that in case tomorrow if govt plan to acquire this land for any govt projects, I should be contacted instead of the farmer from whom I am buying the land.

Thanks
Abhi
To legally buy agricultural land in KA, you need following condition to be satisfied:

The non-agriculture income of the buyer (and his family) members in last five years has to be less than Rs 2L per annum. This defines one to be an agriculturist.

There will be sellers/agents who will claim they will give you land in KA even if you don't meet above condition but that can be legally challenged ANYTIME in future or you may be at the mercy of Revenue department officials. Just my personal opinion.

All the best.
Farm lover

jmadhu

Buying Land

I want to buy a farm land of 1 to 5 acre or more in the outskirts of Bangalore. I have been unemployed for less than year, I am selling my residenttial house/porperty to buy the farm/agriculture land to be employed, i am native of Bengaluru. I dont have any farming background. I have been engineer & now want be farmer.

Can any one advise how easy or difficult is to buy/get a genuine farm land without any disputes. I want to have titles of the land records to be updated in my name successfully.

Appreciate early reply
Thanks

ladwasunil

farm land

In karnataka you need to have a farming background, father / grandfather needs to have agriculture land for you to own Agriculture land.

Ideal would be to buy land in Tamil nadu, which is 30 kms from bangalore.

you can contact me for the same.

rvk6

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks
Abhi
Dear sir
Mr.ABHI
I am kumar from RVK Land developers

I came to know that you looking farmland in bangalore plz call me or you can mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

parthan1

Ready to sale plot of agricultural land (5acres original patta)

There is 5 acres of agriculture land ready to sale on the way of pichatoor(5km from pichatoor) to srikalahasti high way road. It is 30 km away from tamilnadu border( from uttukotai). This land is 70 km away from Chennai and 60km away from Tirupati. It is located in between Chennai and Tirupati.
it is near by road(200 mteres away from road) and there is direct road fecility to the land. It has water facility. One bore well with service available. 3 inches of water . Present cultivation -sugarcane& ground nut . Single Owner.
Cost- 6.75 lakh / acre. .(negotiable)
Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

abhinkoi

Dear sir
Mr.ABHI
I am kumar from RVK Land developers

I came to know that you looking farmland in bangalore plz call me or you can mail me
Hello Mr. RVK,

Pls contact me. I have sent you a message in your Inbox.

Thanks
Abhi

rattankotwal

In karnataka you need to have a farming background, father / grandfather needs to have agriculture land for you to own Agriculture land.

Ideal would be to buy land in Tamil nadu, which is 30 kms from bangalore.

you can contact me for the same.
Please give me more info on the proposed land in Tamil Nadu, which is said to be only 30 KM away from Banglore. Also please let me know the climate of that place. Is it like we have in Banglore?
Regards
Rattan Kotwal
rattankotwal@gmail.com

brparamesh

haiiiiiiii

I am paramesh from bangalore. I am working as liaison and legal consultant . i will help u contact me@9535085233

yogendra babu

Farm Land is on sale !

5 acres of agriculture land ready to sale on the way of Nandagudi to Hoskote high way road. It is 30 km away from bangalore ( from bangalore city ). It is located in between Hoskote and Nandgudi.
it is near by road(200 mteres away from road) and there is direct road fecility to the land. It has water facility. One bore well with service available. 3 inches of water . Present cultivation - Cashew garde. Single Owner.
Cost- 25 lakh / acre. .(negotiable) Contact : 99161 11334 Mr. Gowda

kiranbn7911

Surrvy # 48 35 guntas land self owned : located Sulikere off Bangalore-Mysore Road

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks
Abhi

Surrvy # 48 35 guntas land self owned : located Sulikere off Bangalore-Mysore Road just 300 meters away from BDA Approved KNS Unnati Plots and next to proposed peripheral ring road and surrounded by BDA Kempegowda Layout. Very idle place to form a residential layout. Current Status industrial zone. Ad ID: 199350244

dvrprasad

Hi All,

I Want to buy some land about 3 - 5 acres for cultivation with in about 100 KM distance from Bangalore, is there any near by place where i can get land in cost of about 50K to 1L per acre, i am OK with even remote locations as long as approach road is available. Looking for the expert advice from this forum.

Thanks

pn chauhan

I need information on the current market price,buyers and specific timber markets where I can sell my timber on a regular basis. Also I have about 5 acres of coconut plantation where I have 300 coconut trees 20 ft apart.I would like to know what kind of other plantations can be done inbetween coconut trees.

abdulrehman

Hi sir ,
I have many lands in maddur for u just 80 km from Bangalore on the way to Mysore for more details contact abdul
8197871284/ 8197866104
Sir it's nothing like u should have family background for all this
Thank you
Abdul rehman abdullah

aby_john

call aby john 8792594766 we have a farm house for sale at 11 cr in 15 acre just 65 km from blore

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks
Abhi