Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to buy farm land

Register

Click Here!

anj123

any where within 100kms from Bangalore i want to buy farmland within 2 months send mail interested seller.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsundarams

Greetings,

I am from Athika Infrastructure, R.S. Puram Coimbatore.
After the success of 5 projects in Annur, We planned to launch a new Farm Land project in OOTY MAIN ROAD, METTUPALAYAM, ( OPP BLACK THUNDER - THEME PARK)

We planned a nice hill view farm lands in OOTY ROAD, a ECO Friendly project. Very near from the OOTY main road (50 MTRS) but far away from pollution.
And inside the project we used battery cars and charriots for enjoy the nature through our farm lands covered by nice coconut trees, teak trees ,fruit trees land organic plants.

Other Specifications:
1.Restaurants
2.Club House
3.Swimming Pool
4.Golf Ground
5.Electric Cars
6.Horse Charriots
7.Eco Friendly construction.
and more and more surprises in the project

farm land area 15 Cents 20 Cents and 50 Cents
price: Rs.1.5 Lakhs per cent(approx)

The Project will be launched on 31-10-2011. Rush to get your prime land.

For enquiries please contact us in the below numbers.

Thanking You,
Regards,
N.Sundar

Our successful project Details:

Annur Sites prices are

: 4,00,000/- 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 17500/-

: Malligai garden: 3,50,000/- situated in kanchampalli village Panchayat 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 15000/-

: 2,75,000/- situated in kanchampalli village Panchayat 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 15000/-

Please take look to know about Annur from this link

All our projects situated in Annur, Coimbatore.

Regards

N.Sundar

pisrael

I have an 500 acre of land which i want sell in kurnool
If you are interested contact me.

Israel -

land available near bangalore

any where within 100kms from Bangalore i want to buy farmland within 2 months send mail interested seller.
WE HAVE 4.18 ACRE LAND NEAR SOLUR ON BANGALORE MANGALORE HIGHWAY.IT IS 45 KMS FROM BANGALORE NEARER TO PROPOSED SOLUR SATELITE TOWN. 38KMS UPTO SOLUR ON MANGALORE HIGHWAY . THEN RIGHT TOWARDS SHIVAGANGA HILL 8 KMS . TAR ROAD UPTO THE PLOT

1.25 ACRES ON ONE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND 3.25 ACRES ON OPPOSITE SIDE. ROAD STRETCH FOR3.25 ACRES LAND IS AROUND 300 FT. AND 450 FT FOR 1.25 ACRE PLOT
3.25 ACRES PLOT CAN BE CONVERTED INTO THREE I ACRE PLOTS WITH 100 FT ROAD STRETCH.

* LAND IS PARTIALLY DEVELOPED, FENCED WITH WATCHMAN QUARTERS, BOREWELL

*1000 ARECA 4 YEARS OLD.1000 MELIA DUBIA PLANTATION DONE MANGO PLANTATION IN 1.25 ACRES UNDER PROGRESS. 50 SAPOTA PLANTATION DONE AS INTERCROP IN MELIA DUBIA PLOT.

GOOD FOR 1 – 2 ACRES FOR FLORICULTURE.OR SMALL DAIRY PROJECT, OR GOAT FARMING OR LEASING . PREVAILING LEASING RATE 15000 PER ACRE PER ANNUM ON 5 TO 8 YEARS CONTRACT. IF NOT AFTER 5 YEARS MINIMUM OF 30 LAKHS CAN BE EXPECTED FROM MELIA DUBIA PLANTATION

*BANK APPROVED DOCUMENTS

* REASON FOR SELLING IS MOVING FOR BIGGER SIZE LAND FOR

EXPANSION PROJECT

* EXPECTED RATE RS. 20 LAKHS PER ACRE(NEGOTIABLE)

IF INTERESTED PLS CONT 9480515852
SURESH BABU
switchindia@yahoo.com

gannesaan

helo tring tring

we have one cbse school for sale in coimbatore district . value - 60 cr .
Monthly income - 3 cr .genuine parties contact me

dsaravanan11

Agriculture land for sale

sir, I have 25 acres of agricultural lands Marudadu near Vandavasi / melmaruvathur Temple. If you are really interested please contact me

manas reddy

Agri Land for sale

Hi Anj,

We are agri real estate consultants, we have properties ranging from 3 acers to 50 acers of farm land near near Bangalore, Kolar, Mulbagul districts of karnataka and chittoor district of A.P

the agri lands are ready for immediate sale, if you are looking to buy land in these areas please send us a mail with your contact details to satyasaidairyfarm@gmail.com

the price of land vary from 1.5 lakhs per acer to 12 lakhs per acre depending on the development, accessibility, availability of water for irrigation and proximity to cities and towns

farm lands suitable for weekend farm houses, agriculture and animal husbandry are available

for more details please send us a mail with your contact details and your requirement to satyasaidairyfarm@gmail.com

Manas Reddy

renilkjose

20 acres coffe plantation for sale in beeruga,srimangala,coorg.12kmtrs from srimangala town,10 kmtrs from iruppu waterfalls,suitable for tourist resort,summer house.A house with elecricity connection,water tank,coffee drying yard,labour house is present inside the plantation.one side of the property is a stream,one side is public road,and other two sides are plantations owned by others.A well with plenty of water and electric pump is inside the land.The plantation have beautiful scenic view.The property have good title.In 20 acres, 13.56 acres have clear title patta sagu and 7 acres paisari land.Expected price total Rs1crore[10000000]not negotiable.If you are interested contact jimesh