Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Want to buy farm land to cultivate forest over it

Register

Click Here!

The land is located in Western guards foot of the hill near Madurai, Having scenic natural water falls is border of the our land. Soil is red and red sandy-loom, two bore well two solar 5hp motor pump and one agriculture free eb service. 7.5 acres has 3*3ft drip irrigation installed, very fertile and got organic certification by SCOPE - Tamilnadu Govt. Suitable for organic integrated farming and also best investment.
for more details :GV 9710411132,9500062001

ankurkhare

Hi
I am Gaurav from Banglore... I am very interested in environmental related activities....I want to buy farm land and eventually want to convert into a mini forest along with other activities....and also build a small house over it..Can any one suggest me any place in India ? I am okay with any part of India...but would prefer a place with good climate and lot of rain fall...
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Hello
I have land near to bandhavghar national park m.p near to katni m.p 200 acres , 50 acres , 80 acres
If you intrested plz call - 9098480007

please tell me.wich area Looking for .what budget you are expecting.I will show your requirement anywhere. contact me.cell no 9443989346

kpsharma

Hello Dear Gaurav
If your deal is still in waiting, then I have one offer to make. Perhaps it may suit you.
I have 5 acre of commercial Farm House on Main Road leading to Shakumbra Devi in Foot Hill
sub mountainous region of District Saharanpur (U.P.). There is plantation of Mangoe, Guava, Amla,
Euclytus, and Sagon Forest trees. I am the owner. Contact me using M 7300542104 and kulsalone@yahoo.co.in
Thank you.
Dr K.P.Sharma

microbe

Hi
I am Gaurav from Banglore... I am very interested in environmental related activities....I want to buy farm land and eventually want to convert into a mini forest along with other activities....and also build a small house over it..Can any one suggest me any place in India ? I am okay with any part of India...but would prefer a place with good climate and lot of rain fall...
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Good morning Mr. Gaurav. In Karnataka around 1000 plus acres of land owned by a single family is ready for sale. It is a patta land. Adjacent to this the forest lands are there. The rainfall is from June to October and winter starts from November extend upto Mid February. Party wants to sell the whole lot. They are not for selling part. If interested please call me(Rajagopalan Sundaresan) at 9344483000

chanduchandu

helo sir here in coorg i can show you 15 acre land in forest area called kotebetta near garvale a good water straeam well atmosphere cool area and good per acre 6.50 lakh 0r if you want any other are so as you like in kodagu district contact me 9986818441

neha16483

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.

We have Agriculture Land/Farm house near Mandangad(Konkan)Dist- Ratnagiri,Maharashtra.Its a state highway main road touch property with ready Plantation.Please share your contact no.

kpsharma

Hello Dear Gaurav
If your deal is still in waiting, then I have one offer to make. Perhaps it may suit you.
I have 5 acre of commercial Farm House on Main Road leading to Shakumbra Devi in Foot Hill
sub mountainous region of District Saharanpur (U.P.). There is plantation of Mangoe, Guava, Amla,
Euclytus, and Sagon Forest trees. I am the owner. Contact me using M 7300542104 and kulsalone@yahoo.co.in
Thank you.
Dr K.P.Sharma

greenlandfns

We have land in Kerala, Palakkad district, Mannarkkd Taluk, near western ghats forests, very low temperature, high rain falls, suitable for any agro /forest projects for 70 acres onward @ below 4 lacks onward per acre. contact directly to cyemqatar@gmail.com
Where exactly this land? Perhaps in Attappady area? Can you please specify the village name/area name or correct location? What is the lowest, non-negotiable price per acre? What is there in the land? Any crops or vacant land? Is it close to forest path or in the elephant path? Is it in the rain shadow part (If it is in Attappady, beyond Agali, towards Anaikkatty, it will be rain shadow area). What is the water source available?
We are based outside India, though originally from Kerala-close to Mannarkad. And hope this land has no legal complications such as Adivasi land (heard there are many such issues in Mannarkad Taluk, mainly related to Attappadi area) We are interested to buy <> 10 acres, if it suits our purpose of farming. You may have to send document copies by mail, for legal opinion. Please mail details to: jameelaep2017@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi
My estate is on sale located in coorg. Very suitable for building a homestay too.
Do email on snair9998@gmail.com for further details
How much is the total area-acres? What are the crops and trees? Where is the exact location in Coorg-which village? Infrastructure available-road access, electricity, house? How far from Madikeri town? Please also quote non-negotiable price per acre or total price. We are interested in buying if it suits our purpose. Please mail to: jameelaep2017@gmail.com

chanduchandu

hello sir, here in coorg 15 acre , per acre 6.50 in garvale village madikeri in karnataka state. so anything about this pls contact me 9986818441. so also this land having good atmosphere, water stream and flat area

aumsairam

15 acres costing rupees 6 lakhs per acre with clear title for sale in Tamil Nadu. The distance from Bangalore is not more than 100 kilo meters. Very much suitable for agriculture use. The property can also be developed as resort. If interested call 90430 32220 for more details.