Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Want to buy farm land to cultivate forest over it

Register

Click Here!

gaucha016

Hi
I am Gaurav from Banglore... I am very interested in environmental related activities....I want to buy farm land and eventually want to convert into a mini forest along with other activities....and also build a small house over it..Can any one suggest me any place in India ? I am okay with any part of India...but would prefer a place with good climate and lot of rain fall...
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.

din2812

Ther is land abt nly 25 acres ner by forest in bhavanisagar erode dist Tamil Nadu.my idea to cultivate as forest .but we hv to put water pipe Lin from river cost around 1cr

geeton

Hi
I am Gaurav from Banglore... I am very interested in environmental related activities....I want to buy farm land and eventually want to convert into a mini forest along with other activities....and also build a small house over it..Can any one suggest me any place in India ? I am okay with any part of India...but would prefer a place with good climate and lot of rain fall...
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Sirsi

udayaraj

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
yes gaurav we have land aas per ur requirement in tamilnadu kanyakumari with water facilities u can contact - 8012707728

udayaraj

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Gaurav we have land in kanyakumari you can call 8012707728

magicsoil

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Hello Mr.Gaurav I can provide the land of your taste in Salem district which located in a mini hill station with nice climate. It is 29 acres costing about 15 lakhs per acre. If you are interested plz call me for further discussions
Sridhar

Hello Sir ,

Yes we have some land in near Kanagapura(26 Kms) and Anchetti (Tamil Nadu Forest Area). And we have formed as a Ecovillage ,Very scenic and we have plans for cottages to built and other club house facilities . For details please visit www.ecovillageindia.com

Please get back to us if you are interested .

Thanks & Regards,
Martin Robert.
Mobile : 7349030684 .

We have land in Kerala, Palakkad district, Mannarkkd Taluk, near western ghats forests, very low temperature, high rain falls, suitable for any agro /forest projects for 70 acres onward @ below 4 lacks onward per acre. contact directly to cyemqatar@gmail.com

jign

Dear Friend,
I am Jignesh Muni from Mumbai Maharastra if you are interested in Maharastra you can call me on 9702251433 you may get ready forest on agriculture land.

yashu25r

Hello Gaurav

I m yashaswini. I am from tumkur. I own about 50 acres of land in chikkanayakanahalli taluk. It is about 120 kms from bangalore. Good road accessiblity. Location of land is very good as it is covered with hills. Fertile soil. 2-3 lakes near by. U can try for it.
Contact if intrested. 7204334248

ringak

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Dear Mr Gaurav,
I have approx 20 acres of land at Mirzapur (UP), which would be suitable for your requirements. If interested, you may contact me on my no./whatsapp.

snehanair

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Hi
My estate is on sale located in coorg. Very suitable for building a homestay too.
Do email on snair9998@gmail.com for further details

rajesh sinha

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
mr. gaurav , i have a solution for your interest, we have a land in Jabalpur , Madhya Pradesh, around 200 acres. and we have planted Teak Trees in around 150 acres around 17 years back and now its a full grown jungle, sorrunded by a perinial river from 3 sides and Wold famous Dhuandhar water fall is 300 meters away after our land ends. you can hear and enjoy the sound of the water fall in the evenings of summer, you can make a resort their with tree houses or can have multiple activities in organic farming or growing exotic plants. the land have a semi hostile terrain for beautifull looks. if you want i can send some pictures of the land and forest. sinha - mopb. - 7999629706/7697023886

brij07

Hi
Please help me out
Regards
Gaurav.
Hi Gaurav,

150 Acres land flat, surrounded by hills and ponds....good ground water, 25 Kms from Aurangabad....Perfect location for a forest, We are agro consultant so we can help you to develop it also...If interested mail me- brijj.choudhary@gmail.com (Whatsapp 8889050668)