Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy complete hydroponics bed

Register

Click Here!

igrower

Although I never find anything I am looking for through this website, here we go....

I have a large greenhouse 50x30 sq ft. I need Hydroponic beds, with filtration
systems and if possible, nutrient films with it.

Or else, any hydroponics system that will work well with cocopeat.

Parties interested to sell, pl pm me, and also post here incase my mailbox gets full

vishnudash

want to buy complete hydroponic bed

Dear,
Hydroponic system is comparatively new to indian farmer community.There are no stores in India who sale complete hydroponic systems.Yor green house is not very big.You can construct hydroponic bed yourself.I have a green house admeasuring 1.5acres and I am constructing hydroponic system in it,which is about to complete.I can guide you in the matter.Let me know your budget.
Vishnudash

igrower

I have a shoe string budget and would like to make a few beds and see how they will work out. Please guide me in DIY style beds

wapang

Hydroponics

Dear,
Hydroponic system is comparatively new to indian farmer community.There are no stores in India who sale complete hydroponic systems.Yor green house is not very big.You can construct hydroponic bed yourself.I have a green house admeasuring 1.5acres and I am constructing hydroponic system in it,which is about to complete.I can guide you in the matter.Let me know your budget.
Vishnudash
Hi Vishnu,
I came across your interest in hydroponics and I thought I should get in touch with you. I am also a hydroponic enthusiast and I would be very happy if we could share our views an experiences. I started hydroponic farming from this year and I have tried tomatoes. However I did not get the yield as desired. I also found that fertilizers were quite expensive. What kind of fertilizers do u rely on? If i need to start commercial production of vegetables I need fertilizers that are cheap and available in the Indian market. Could you share some light on this?

walgreens

cocopeat

Dear Sir,please send your requirements to
Hareesh
Premium Quality with Good Price[/url]

Although I never find anything I am looking for through this website, here we go....

I have a large greenhouse 50x30 sq ft. I need Hydroponic beds, with filtration
systems and if possible, nutrient films with it.

Or else, any hydroponics system that will work well with cocopeat.

Parties interested to sell, pl pm me, and also post here incase my mailbox gets full

Last edited by a moderator:

hirpan

hydroponic System

Dear Friends,

I had come a cross an article in Agriculture info. where some people in Mahabaleswar/Panchagani, Maharastra where claiming to be expert in hydrophonic system. They had a plan to go for Franchisee type of model.

I take opportunity of Agriculture Forum to introduce to you a unique concept product which is regularly used in the European countries for many years for increasing Freshness and self life of the fresh produce.

Plants vegetables fruits and Flowers are at High risk for catching diseases thru water and environment. Fungus is the main issue along with other diseases. In agreen house you can fumigate Anthium Dioxcide for reducing Bio burden, it is safe for humans and thru water you can introduce Anthium Dioxcide for preventing Fungus and diseases.

Anthium Dioxcide kills Bacteria, Spores, Virus, Fungi and Algae. You can regularly water your crop with Anthium Dioxcide treated water which will stop fungus along with other plant diseases.

Internationally industrial cleaning wash for fruits and vegetables uses a Stabilized Anthium Dioxide solution to reduce harmful bacteria and extend shelf life.

Anthium Dioxcide is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, USA-EPA.

Anthium Dioxcide, an antimicrobial, produces a 99 per cent pure stabilized chlorine dioxide solution when mixed with water."It's long been known that chlorine dioxide is an ideal biocide for killing unwanted organisms. Field trials of the wash by processors and grocers have shown that processed fruits and vegetables can last up to 50 per cent longer using the Anthium Dioxcide wash.

Hiren Pancholi

Last edited by a moderator: