Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy agri land 50-100 kms from Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

aprao

I am interested in purchasing 30-60 acres of land within 50-100 kms radius from Hyderabad. The land must have good water, electricity, road-connectivity and free from industrial pollution. Please contact me if you have such land and willing to sell. Thanks.

hk2165

11-12 acres Agriculture land 120km from Hyderabad

We would like to sell, 12 acres agricultral land, 120km from Hyderabad near Kosgi,Mahbub Nagar district, If interested please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

mande

i have 10 acres of land, 90 kms from hyderabad,25 kms from pargi on pargi - kodangal road.Inside sub-road 7 kms.if interested please reply.thank you

rootsnfroots

Agri lands for sale

We have 20 acre agricultural land with an open well and a bore well, electricity and road facing beautiful single bit cultivating 10 acres paddy the other 10 acres is vacant, can do anything according to your requirement.

Around this site we have other lands ranging from five acres to fifty acres between 3 and 7 lakhs per acre. You can pick your choicest lands.

The site is exactly 32 kms from ECIL X roads, Not more than half an hour journey, via Keesara village before Turkapally. Just second bit from main road and facing sub main road.

For more details please contact Mr. Nagbhushanam goud

Regards
Nag

mom12mom

interested to buy any road facing farm land in and around hyderabad..

Hi, I am interested to buy any road facing farm land in and around hyderabad.. you can call me
Bharath

We have 20 acre agricultural land with an open well and a bore well, electricity and road facing beautiful single bit cultivating 10 acres paddy the other 10 acres is vacant, can do anything according to your requirement.

Around this site we have other lands ranging from five acres to fifty acres between 3 and 7 lakhs per acre. You can pick your choicest lands.

The site is exactly 32 kms from ECIL X roads, Not more than half an hour journey, via Keesara village before Turkapally. Just second bit from main road and facing sub main road.

For more details please contact Mr. Nagbhushanam goud

Regards
Nag

vamsee88

We require your contact number & email id for further discussion on.

Dear Mr Rao

We require your contact number & email id for further discussion on.

sri82

Land at nalgonda dt I want sell it contact

Hai sir I am interested to sell land for u I have good agri land if want contact forther details