Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy a horse

Register

Click Here!

smohankumar2001

Hi Friends,

I want to buy a horse for back riding. I haven't rode horse before. First time, I am gonna ride. However, I will be going for the basic training class soon. Can any one please suggest me what kind of breed should I buy and how much a horse cost? I will raise my horse in ambur, tamilnadu. Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohan

niksnarayana

Hi
We recently sold our horse. We had got it from Mysore Race Course. Even we were beginners, but riding is something that you can pick up without much issue.

However let me caution you that horses are very tempermental and very sensitive to actions and environment. They get scared and panic very easily.
Anyway, I can suggest that you can purchase horses from Race course, like Mysore Race Course, Bangalore Race course, Ooty race course etc. They retire horses after 8 yrs and the condition and training of the horse is very good.
If interested send me a PM, I have phone number of person in Mysore who can help out.

Nikhil

smohankumar2001

Horse enquiry

Hi,

Thank you for the info. Appreciate if you could give me his contact no. Do you know the approximate price.

Are you saying it's dangerous to ride? I am thinking to raise in our land. Most likely, I will not bring the horse to town or on the highways...

Thanks,
Mohan

senapathy

dear,
if u want to buy horse u can purchase it from the anthiyur gurunatha swamy temple cattle fair,it will be in the month of august,for more details contact me in

Last edited by a moderator:

owais ahmed

Hello sir are you still interested in buying horses?? I have two horses excellent condition in Bangalore! A male and female

owais ahmed

Hello sir are you still interested in buying horses?? I have two horses excellent condition in Bangalore! A male and female