Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Santalum Album seeds or saplings

Register

Click Here!

jermano

I am interested in Santalum Album. Sandalwood tree
>
> I would like to order seeds.
>
> Botanic description Santalum album is a small evergreen tree that grows to 4 m in Australia, but in India it is much larger and can grow to a height of 20 m; girth of up to 2.4 m, with slender drooping branchlets. Bark is tight, dark brown, reddish, dark grey or nearly black, smooth in young trees, rough with deep vertical cracks in older trees, red inside. Leaves thin, usually opposite, ovate or ovate elliptical, 3-8 x 3-5 cm, glabrous and shining green above, glaucous and slightly paler beneath; tip rounded or pointed; stalk grooved, 5-15 cm long; venation noticeably reticulate. Flowers purplish-brown, small, straw coloured, reddish, green or violet, about 4-6 mm long, up to 6 in small terminal or axillary clusters, unscented in axillary or terminal, paniculate cymes. Fruit a globose, fleshy drupe; red, purple to black when ripe, about 1 cm in diameter, with hard ribbed endocarp and crowned with a scar, almost stalkless, smooth, single seeded. The generic name is derived from the Greek 憇antalon� meaning 憇andalwood�, and the species name from the Latin 慳lbus� meaning 憌hite�, in allusion to the bark.
>
> Also:
>
> The plant parasitises the roots of other tree species, with a haustorium adaptation on its own roots, but without major detriment to its hosts. An individual will form a non-obligate relationship with a number of other plants. Up to 300 species (including its own) can host the tree's development.
>
> I hope to use the Sandalwood trees to parasities with each other. Hope you can help me get the seeds.
>
> I am in Nanning, Guangxi, PR China. 530221
>
> Mr. Jermano

sandalwala

Dear Sir,

We can supply the same. At present we have 2 Lakh Saplings ready to dispatch.

Regards,

Michael.P

India

Last edited by a moderator:

prasad bhat

plz contect me for sandalwood woodseads and samplings and red sander seads and samplings....we r experts in plantetion with proper methods

sandalwala

Sandalwood Plantation

Please mail me for further details on

Regards,

Michael.P

mss_

sandal saplings, seeds, etc.,

hello sir,
I have sandle plantatation and saplings near BANGALORE,
If you require the same, con 9448264261.

pandithurai

Santalum Album seeds available

Hi, Santalum Album Seeds are available and features are as below.

1. Collected from 36+ Year old tree
2. Seeds are high quality
3. Depulped seeds (Already removed pulps

You can reach us

Thanks and regards
Pandithurai