Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Jersey Cows

Register

Click Here!

abdulhazeeb

Hi,

I need a couple of Jersey cows for my home in Guruvayoor, Kerala. I prefer to purchase these cows from Bangalore. So I request you to give me information regarding whom to contact in Bangalore about purchasing Jersey cows.

Thanks.

Abdul Hazeeb

Last edited:

karthicktcr

Jersey Cows

Please note that you do not get Pure Jersey breed in Bangalore. Holstein Fresian breed you will get. Jersey better you buy good calves from Nucleus Jersey farm in ooty. They auction/ sell calves at times. You can try dairy farms in Trichur / Wadakkancherry / Chalakudy / Angamali/ Pattikad areas. Better buy calves, rear it nicely, inseminate using good quality Jersey Semen.

Karthick

Hi,

I need a couple of Jersey cows for my home in Guruvayoor, Kerala. I prefer to purchase these cows from Bangalore. So I request you to give me information regarding whom to contact in Bangalore about purchasing Jersey cows.

Thanks.

Abdul Hazeeb

abdulhazeeb

Karthick, thanks very much for your reply. I did try to contact Nucleus farms in Ooty over the phone, on seeing your post. But I guess it was past closing time when I called. Should get in touch with them on the next working day. About the farms in Kerala, I am told most of them have crossbred HF cows. But I should enquire if they have Jersey calves for sale.

ravianil

Try this person,
he was v help full in getting me the Good Quality HF & Jersey cows, i was been referred by one off m known person in bangalore
his Name is Suresh nine nine eight zero five three nine six eight three. he is the person who organise cows as per our requirements.try
with him. and know and be clear before you deal with

lonely

Hi Karthick,

Kindly guide me to list of big and large dairy farms around Chalakudy.... I would like to visit and explore options of buying the cattles there.

Awaiting your kind response.

Regards,

Chetan K
chetan@yashjobs.co.in