Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want guidance to start a cow dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

aksharambs

Dear,

We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you built your dream business.

Get consultation for your dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

If interested do contact us,

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited
info@meticulousbizsol.com
+91 9921671578
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company

We have more than 10+ years of rich experience in Dairy Farm consulting, procurement and sourcing of Cows and Buffaloes of high productivity and pedigree. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers and cattle breeders with our consulting services, selection, procurement and shipment of their Buffaloes & Dairy Cows.

1. Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yields of 10 to 20 liters per day.

2. Holstein, Jersey, and HF crossbred cows of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, dairy temperament with milk yield capacity of 20 to 40 liters milk per day

3. We also specialize in sourcing of indigenous breeds of Cow’s like Gir, Sahiwal, Tharparker, Rathi, and Kankrej

All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and breed regularly.

Cows, buffaloes, and bulls sourced by us are reliable and superior.

Transportation of cattle to all states across India is available.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9052825854, 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com

joel dewan

Dear sir,
I have been running a small dairy farm of 8 cows for four years now. But I have not been successful in this enterprise especially because I did not have access to a high yield breed like a Holstein or a jersey. Could I be able to purchase such cows in West Bengal.

dash2014

We can help you for complete set & successful management of dairy farm . Please contact.
Dr Dasharath Thakor