Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want farm for lease

Register

Click Here!

vaibhav3025

hi i want atleast 100 or more acres of agriculture land for lease any where in india. i have my own farm in uttrakhand. interested party directly approach me on
thanks and regards
vaibhav sharma

Last edited by a moderator:

rennyr

agricultural land available

Hi dear!High-Tech Agricultural land available in NH7 Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India for joint venture.Presently we are doing muskmelon, sweet corn hi-tech plantation. 500acres of land is ready for plantation now. Any interested company in providing contract farming can contact us for further details.

Thanks Renny.
DS-MAX Agritech Pvt. Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

land on lease

Dear Vaibhav,
If you are based in uttarakhand I think you should not float a global message asking for lease land anywhere as it is extremely difficult to manage farms in different locations.Anyway if you are still Ok with the idea please let me know your level of investment, project in mind and also I shall first help you to open a bank account and hold some funds. I can provide you any quantity of land with irrigation facility. project idea, project report,bank loans, help you to execute the project . assist in marketing the products in international market.pl. contact me on my personal mail given below.For the idea you are planning atleast you should invest 30 to 40 crores.Let us start with about 5 crores.pl. let me know.

anil patil
horticulturist and project consultant
anil1956@hotmail.com

hi i want atleast 100 or more acres of agriculture land for lease any where in india. i have my own farm in uttrakhand. interested party directly approach me on
thanks and regards
vaibhav sharma