Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Want Dealers & Marketers for my agriculture products sale

Register

Click Here!

ravi2566

We are in the business of Manufacturing and Marketing of our products which is a truly holistic range of organic products that promotes organic farming and healthy livestock. It helps in increasing profitability in farming, improving quality and quantity of the yield, and in controlling pests and other diseases. It also provides natural solutions to optimize the health of livestock. Our range consists of 9 products that are sub-categorized as plant growth promoters, adjuvants, bio-pesticides, organic weedicides, and animal health care. We have Government certified 100% natural & chemical free products only. We need dealers and distributors for the products. If any one is interested contact me through the message.

Last edited by a moderator:

naveentitas

Sir,
I would like to know more about the product and the usage of your products. Kindly share us your pricelist of your products.
Thank you

kish0ore

We are in the business of Manufacturing and Marketing of our products which is a truly holistic range of organic products that promotes organic farming and healthy livestock. It helps in increasing profitability in farming, improving quality and quantity of the yield, and in controlling pests and other diseases. It also provides natural solutions to optimize the health of livestock. Our range consists of 9 products that are sub-categorized as plant growth promoters, adjuvants, bio-pesticides, organic weedicides, and animal health care. We have Government certified 100% natural & chemical free products only. We need dealers and distributors for the products. If any one is interested contact me through the message.
Could you brief us little more and give us the contact number of yours