Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Cheap Farm Land Drivable in 2 hrs frm Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

nishgol

Dear Sir,

We (my wife and I) have saved around 9 Lac rupees and wanted to invest in some Land as in Residential Land / Plot and/or Agricultural Land / Plot so that at a later stage we can build something of a farm house or beach house out there.

We are looking something preferable near beach and/or driveable from mumbai and within 2 hours distance of mumbai

We are only looking to buy cheap land and for the budget of 9Lac we want atleast 1 acre or more.

Regards,

We support Trees for Cities; please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Agricultural land at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri,Maharashtra

Dear Sir,

We (my wife and I) have saved around 9 Lac rupees and wanted to invest in some Land as in Residential Land / Plot and/or Agricultural Land / Plot so that at a later stage we can build something of a farm house or beach house out there.

We are looking something preferable near beach and/or driveable from mumbai and within 2 hours distance of mumbai

We are only looking to buy cheap land and for the budget of 9Lac we want atleast 1 acre or more.

Regards,

We support Trees for Cities; please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you
Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

wagle66

land at pen

Dear Sir,

Regards,

I can offer you land Pabal, Pen taluka which is exactly 2 hours drive. Very good land, but no beaches. Nowadays, beach & river is dream at this price. I can offer you very good land wherein good appreaciation is expected in short span of time or you may develop the same.

Regards,

kbkrishn

Dear Mr Wagle,

Please send details of your property for sale in Pabal, Pena. Also any sale properties you may know of in the Pune region and south toward Konkan.
It is for a medicinal herb garden and residence.

Thanks,
Karthik

delta99

I have 1 acre Near Dighi >Raigad. near sea

Call for more details for 1 acre land available with me

arvindanch

Dear Sir,

Regards,

I also want and finding around 2 Acre Land for same purpose.

If you are interested, there are Land available at this rate on National Highway No.8- (we have to go inside 5-10KM from the highway). Which is nearby Manor-Charoti-Talasari.

If you want, we can Team up and find appropriate Land in this area. and purchase in our own name.

Pl contact.

Arvind