Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want calocybe indica spawn in large quantity

Register

Click Here!

amodi

Looking to buy different varieties of milky mushroom spawns in large quantities regularly, any1 selling it, please contact us.

vishal779

I have 4 different varieties of Milky mushroom Calocybe Indica. Also I can prepare spawn from the mushroom you provide. Where do you want the delivery and what rate you are looking for??
Vishal.

amodi

milky mushroom

which all strains do you have?
what is the rate that you are quoting?
where are you located?

amodi

send me all the strains 1 kg each as samples, i will tell you which will work best for us. We need supply regularly, minimum 1000 kg each month.. price is very high to work with..

amodi

i would actually like to try the apk2 and ch1.. solan is a cold place.. usually the strans from there does not suit our weather. Please give me your best quote. Where are you located? whats your contact number? so that I can call you up and take all the details.

vishal779

i would actually like to try the apk2 and ch1.. solan is a cold place.. usually the strans from there does not suit our weather. Please give me your best quote. Where are you located? whats your contact number? so that I can call you up and take all the details.
Check your pm..