Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Want Aloevera leaves and natural aloevera gel in bulk

Register

Click Here!

sidlpu

Hii..

This is Siddharth sachan.I need aloevera leaves and gel and medicinal plants in bulk quantity on regular monthly basis(5-10 ton).I will prefer aloevera from the West Uttar pradesh,Uttarakhanad area.If any one have good quality of aloevera leaves and pure aloevera gel in bulk quantity can contact.If any one have good quality of medicinal plants and able to supply in bulk can contact.

Thank you
Siddharth sachan
siddharthsachan4@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hii..

This is Siddharth sachan.I need aloevera leaves and gel and medicinal plants in bulk quantity on regular monthly basis(5-10 ton).I will prefer aloevera from the West Uttar pradesh,Uttarakhanad area.If any one have good quality of aloevera leaves and pure aloevera gel in bulk quantity can contact.If any one have good quality of medicinal plants and able to supply in bulk can contact.

Thank you
Siddharth sachan
We can supply diverse medicinal plants including Aloe Vera direct from our member farmers projects. Please mail list of items your require regularly with quantity requirement per week/month.
E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nrusery Services/Medicinal Planters Association of India.
Palakakd, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

lokesh dulla

Hii..

Thank you
Siddharth sachan

lokesh dulla

Sir we are from andra pradesh we can supply montly aloe vera leaves to u,
So please send me the price u pay ,and transportation details