Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want agriculture land in andhra pardesh

Register

Click Here!

harbans

I am looking for cheap agri land in Andhra Pradesh with clear titles. Please respond with contact details.

price up to 20k per acre.

we need 50 to 100 acre as a single bit.

There must irrigation system.

so please contact me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

arrao

Lands in Andhra Pradesh

I am looking for cheap agri land in Andhra Pradesh with clear titles. Please respond with contact details.

price up to 20k per acre.

we need 50 to 100 acre as a single bit.

There must irrigation system.

so please contact me.

Thanks
Dear Harbans,

Good evening.

There is no chance at all to get proper lands @ 20 K per acre in Andhra Pradesh. As a experienced professional, this is our suggestion or advise only.

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading and professionally managed property consulting company operating from Hyderabad. We are specialized in arranging lands in bulk in South India. You may find us through our following web link : GSRK Group of Companies

If you need a professional services from us, please contact us.

Have a nice time and wish you a good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO - Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies, Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd. & RealtorIndian

+91 9246242777

krishred

Hello,

We are from Mahabubnagar Dist it may be possible to get single bit land but varying prices, and honestly we say that 20k per acre may be difficult to get but not totally impossible. if we get a word from you we can start searching for the lands (the search doesn't cost any).
As you may be aware that how the real estate companies landing into this area for example DLF, Building blocks, etc. thus it would be good to look towards south of hyderabad

Krishna G Reddy

sehyog

Agricultural Land in Madhya Pradesh

1500 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots adjacent to river side. plenty of water available (100acres,50acres,10acres etc)
Price from Rs. 50000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.
Title Cleared!!!
Contact Genuine Buyers Only - Brokers strongly excused!

--B N Tyagi

daithamadhav

Land Required

Dated:16th Nov, 2012.

Dear Mr.Krishna G Reddy,

I am Madhav Daitha, seen your reply to the post seeking agri land for 20k. If you can provide me the land at that rate, I am ready to take the land 100 - 200 Acres in single bit. Please contact me thru agro.madhav of gmail.

Expecting an immediate reply from you.

Thank you,
With Regards,
Madhav Daitha.