Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Agricultural Land in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

sudeesh

Hi All,

We (3 members) have a plan to buy Agricultural land (2 - 3 Acres) in Tamilnadu. We are basically working in software industry, Bangalore. Hence, we prefer the land within 100 kms from Bangalore. Purpose of buying the land is to start some agricultural business. Our Budget for land is 15 - 18 lakhs.

We need suggestion on the below queries:

1. Legal Procedure for buying Farm land in TamilNadu.
2. How to choose the best land suitable for agriculture?
3. What type of beneficial cultivation can we do?
4. What are the challenges in starting this type of business.
5. Any hidden risks in buying such type of land?

Expecting Valuable and Expert suggestions from you people.

God Bless All!

Thanks in advance!!

kasthuri

Hi Guys,

1. Anybody can buy land in Tamilnadu
2.Red soil near water bed
3.There are lot lot of benefits in cultivation
4.If you are new to this business, the job looks dirty & unhygeine but the result will be fantastic if you useto it
5.There are hidden risks like price & document, deal with some professional or those who are not related to you because relative maynot like your prosperity/growth.
If you need any other information,you may call 9449698106 or E-mail to maizehari@ yahoo.co.in

All the best,

We (3 members) have a plan to buy Agricultural land (2 - 3 Acres) in Tamilnadu. We are basically working in software industry, Bangalore. Hence, we prefer the land within 100 kms from Bangalore. Purpose of buying the land is to start some agricultural business. Our Budget for land is 15 - 18 lakhs.

God Bless All!

Thanks in advance!![/QUOTE]

rmathews

Mr. Kasthuri,

Sir,

can we have an idea what is the prevailing market rate of red soil land with water bed (barren land) in village side in district like Thirunelveli, Sivaganga...etc. thee are several adds of cheap land in the net and chasing such leads experienced taht most of such leads are not going to materilise final in foolproof.

rgds

Last edited by a moderator:

bandiraj40

we are looking agricultural land take lease at Ghatkesar

Hi,

we have agriculture land of 8 acres ( with full of water and with well), very near to hyderabad(20 Kms) near ghatkesar. I am planning to give my agricultural land for long term lease. Interested people reply me.

Map:

Google Maps

kasthuri

Mr. Kasthuri,

Sir,

can we have an idea what is the prevailing market rate of red soil land with water bed (barren land) in village side in district like Thirunelveli, Sivaganga...etc. thee are several adds of cheap land in the net and chasing such leads experienced taht most of such leads are not going to materilise final in foolproof.

rgds
Mr Mathews,
I don't have any information regarding Tirunalveli & Sivaganga.If you need information regarding Hosur/Bangalore, I will be in a position to furnish some
inputs,
All the best,

sudeesh

Hi Kasthuri,

Thank you for your response. I have one more doubt. How many acres of land can we buy with a budget of 15 lakh rupees. I know it will vary from place to place. But on an average?

venkatesh_52

Hi All,

God Bless All!

Thanks in advance!!
hellow sir,

we have land around hosur,
for more details contact me
venkatesh-9443380642

Last edited:

shajathali

Organic agriculture in tamil nadu - land selection

Hi
As of i know i can give u some details it is only my idea not subject to any debate. There is no success in life without plan. if you are in tamilnadu a famous joke of comedian Vadevelu எல்லாம் பிளான் பண்ணி செய்யணும் இல்லேனா இப்படித்தான் அடி வாங்கணும். First you decide which type of agriculture you want to do like Tree Plantation, Horticulture, paddy, sugarcane, cerels, dairy etc. There are few types of soil.

Decide to go for minimum 10 acrs, the land need not be very close to cities because the lands close to city are very high price. Nowadays Roads are developed like foreign. We use to travel a day to Bangalore from Salem, now it takes hardly 3 hrs even 4-1/2 hour in bus. If u buy land in 3 acrs and want to extend it by another few years that time the nearby land might have doubled in price.

Due to the increase in diseases and unnamed fevers now, the awernes has come for organic food consumption. It is best time to go for organic vegetables and fruits. The trade has make it the organic products are costly. Infact it is cheaper because no pecticides and chemical fertilizers are used.

You select land with red soil this is suitable for all type of agriculture activities. Try to get virgin land where no fertilizer were used sofar. because organic vertification is required. If the soil already have traces of chemicals, u cannot go for certification immediately. Try to get land in remote where no regular agriculture activities undertaken, because if the neibour farmers spray chemicals it will fall in you field and spoil the image of organic during vertification.

Go for micro irrigation to conserve water. In the first stage itself arrange a farmer family to stay thereitself. don't waste investment in making shed or otherwise for your stay. This can be done from the profit of the farm.

give me private message for any other clarification

regards

shajath

sumeshsukumar

Hi shajath,
Hope you are doing well…
Am Sumesh here and am working outside and plan to start a goat farm and mushroom on mid-range scale (50 goats initially) and mushroom as well on the same level.
I read your comments on the same forum with respect to some other person query and interested to ask a clarification about mine.
Am planning for the same mentioned above and would appreciate highly your feedback on this.
1. Planning to set a goat farm near by Tirunelveli and hope the quality of soil is not a matter of this concern
2. The soil required only for the growing of grasses and other shrubs to goat and hope this can manage through any soil.
3. My question is expected acres of land required to start this and your kind advice if any.

Please send your valuable reply to sumeshsukumar2006@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
Sumesh Sukumar

QUOTE=shajathali;265866]Hi
As of i know i can give u some details it is only my idea not subject to any debate. There is no success in life without plan. if you are in tamilnadu a famous joke of comedian Vadevelu எல்லாம் பிளான் பண்ணி செய்யணும் இல்லேனா இப்படித்தான் அடி வாங்கணும். First you decide which type of agriculture you want to do like Tree Plantation, Horticulture, paddy, sugarcane, cerels, dairy etc. There are few types of soil.

Decide to go for minimum 10 acrs, the land need not be very close to cities because the lands close to city are very high price. Nowadays Roads are developed like foreign. We use to travel a day to Bangalore from Salem, now it takes hardly 3 hrs even 4-1/2 hour in bus. If u buy land in 3 acrs and want to extend it by another few years that time the nearby land might have doubled in price.

Due to the increase in diseases and unnamed fevers now, the awernes has come for organic food consumption. It is best time to go for organic vegetables and fruits. The trade has make it the organic products are costly. Infact it is cheaper because no pecticides and chemical fertilizers are used.

You select land with red soil this is suitable for all type of agriculture activities. Try to get virgin land where no fertilizer were used sofar. because organic vertification is required. If the soil already have traces of chemicals, u cannot go for certification immediately. Try to get land in remote where no regular agriculture activities undertaken, because if the neibour farmers spray chemicals it will fall in you field and spoil the image of organic during vertification.

Go for micro irrigation to conserve water. In the first stage itself arrange a farmer family to stay thereitself. don't waste investment in making shed or otherwise for your stay. This can be done from the profit of the farm.

give me private message for any other clarification

regards

shajath[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

rustomji

We have fertile land in Tamil Nadu with water access and are looking to sell our complete holdings. Highlights include :
1. Irrigation infrastructure already installed and supported by multiple bore wells.
2. Large farm machinery and mechanization toolkit includes Mini Tractors, PTO accessories, trailer.
3. Large 2000 sqft nursery with shade-net for germination and sapling hardening.
4. Modern farmhouse of 2800 Sq ft with all modern amenities for living and office accommodation.
5. Several on-site family / labour quarters with flush toilets of at least 2 rooms each.
6. Permanent electricity connections, with dedicated transformer.
7. Scientifically laid out Farm roads and culverts for farm management.
8. Fodder cultivation for animal husbandry.
9. Several thousands of Mango trees
10. Profitable Goat Operations
11. Lucrative Moringa leaf / Herbal plantation

To learn more about our advertised farmland property, please visit farm2buy.webs.com for detailed description and photographs.
We are the direct owners so buyers can reach out in case of questions.

There is lots more, please contact us for more details.
Good luck with your search!

lakshmidayalan

Hi, am also looking for agri land for cultivation in kancheepuram pref palar belt. If interested in looking together plz let know. thnx

lotuskan

Land for Sale

Dear All,

we have 5 acre land for sale, it will be suitable for agriculture and other purpose,
location: near Elavanasur Kottai Town, Ulundurpet Taluk, Tamil Nadu
- 2km from Vinayaga Matriculation School,
- 2km from Salem to Chennai national highway
- with tar road facility from highway
- own patta land 5 acre + tharisi more than 50 cents
- 9 lacks/ acre
only serious buyer please call: +971527019052 (WhatsApp) / +919585019408

Last edited: