Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want Agricultural land close to any NH road in TN, AP or Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

asreddy2010

Hi,

I am interested in cheap Agricultural land a few acres close to any NH road in TN, AP or Karnataka e.g. bangalore highway etc. Please email me on the availability, location, water table level, soil type, price range, acres, distance from the highway etc. Please post the details to this thread and email me to. Thanks.

Warm regards,
Satish

Last edited by a moderator:

varma1979

Hi,
Sir I can provide land in and arround Krishna dt (just 50 to 60KMs from Vijayawada and just 10 to 20 KMs from NH9. Lands available in sevaral quantity. Pls provide me the range per acre you can afford. If your price is high then i can provide land about main road face. Pls specify the fallowing.
1. Maximum or minimum Budget you have.
2.No of acres you can buy.
3.Distance you need from Highway (NH9 or any thing)
4.Type of land you need (metta ,magani,paddy land , open land)
5.purpose of buying land.
pls mail to

varma1979

I can provide lands in prakasam@60,000 per acre and in krishna dt@210000 only.
call me on

narasimman 2

land available in arni 12000/cent 4 km from arni bus stand

hai ,
i am interested to avail land for you in NH road . if you need more information about lands near NH . PLEASE CALL ME

dsmax

We have an agriculture land of 500 Acres in NH7 Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh, India for joint venture. On reasonable terms which has a high potential for fast growth vegetable, fruits and medicinal plants and any kinds of seeds farming.

Currently, we are doing Muskmelon and Sweet corn Hi-tech plantation for export company and also under the process of negotiating for (Four) more products which are export oriented product more over, some agro Companies are already visited the land and identified for their product plantation.

Here deal is very simple, you bring the investment, technology and execute the operation and even you can export the goods, we are not going to involve anything in it. What we can do is, we will provide the land for you or else we undertake contract farming also.

Adding to your advantage is that, as we have already started we have got the labors and water source which we are using. Still very good number of acres of land is left out. If you are interested revert back to the same ID or contact at

Thanks and regards

Renny.
DS-MAX Agritech Pvt. Ltd.

ggre

i am interested to avail land for you in NH road . if you need more information about lands near NH . PLEASE CALL ME or mail............

varma1979

120 acres land available just 200 mtrs from NH-9(HYD-VJA) at KEESARA tollgate NANDIGAMA. water level just 30 to 40 feets. red soil .pls mail me....