Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Viyors Technology-Free Electricity+Gas for Kitchen,Need MKTG. Partners

Register

Click Here!

viyor

Viyors Energy Group, is leading Indo-US Joint venture co. deals with Nano Bio Mass ( Small Power Plant ) for individual Home/ Bunglow / Farm House / Dairy Farms / Hospital / Colleges / Schools / Farming - Errigation etc.) daily Electricity Units/kw Genertion is 10 to 150 can be upto 750 units also. by nano power system.
We need a marketing partners/Marketing experts/Guru/Marketing Agent, will give 10 to 20% Commission for selected candidate, who have there own office set up in there district/state and country. the power plant price started from 3 lacks onward....plant capacity is 2kw per hour....which generate 10 to 20 kw/unit per day...we have 3/kw/ph-,5/kw/ph/10/kw/ph/20/ke/ph/30kw/ph to 1000 kw. and more.
Interested Candidates/Partner pl. send there profile to, viyors@gmail.com
Kindly visit our website click here >>Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... ,

ceeveerao

Mr Venkatarao

we are ready to market your innovative product
once we knoe the price
WE MAY GAURENTEE THE SALE AND UNDER WRITE BUSINESS
prepared to VIsit yr office of course its only on furnishing FULL DETAILS
Funds will not be a issue if the product is good

viyor

How many reply we give

Mr. Rao, from 8th August to today 28 November-2010, you have send many emails for interested in diffrent kind of our products, we also replied you morethen 20 mails/proposals but after getting reply/information you keep quite and not responde properly.
our management are very busy, and we dont want to wasting the time now, We are very sorry, we are not interested .
Bye
Regards
Viyor

Dear Sir,
I need machineries to produce electricity from cow dung,pig wastes and goat ,chicken etc.
I own integrated farming in my village.so kindly tell me the products required and cost and implementation time.thanks in advance
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: