Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Very beautifull land near maddur

Register

Click Here!

taru_96

Dear all there is around 8.5 acre land, consists of 100-150 mango trees. very good approach to the road, nearly 10 to 15 km from bangalore mysore high way (we have to take diviation towards tumkur before reaching maddur) the documemnts are legal one & the rates are also feasible. Interested people can contact me or mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

kiran1073

Interested in ur property

Hi!
Iam kiran interested in ur property kindly send me the details along with the price which ur quoting per acre.

Dear all there is around 8.5 acre land, consists of 100-150 mango trees. very good approach to the road, nearly 10 to 15 km from bangalore mysore high way (we have to take diviation towards tumkur before reaching maddur) the documemnts are legal one & the rates are also feasible. Interested people can contact me or mail me

taru_96

detail

Dear sir
thanks for your responce to my add, the land cost is nearly 650000/- per acre

But very beautiful, very good access to road & it wl be negotiable, for further detail contact me
thanks & regards
tahir

suresher

price

please let me know the price for the land

Thanks
Suresh
Please contact...

madhuk30

Dear Sir,

I am interested in this land. Please contact me with price, little more details like water availability, access road, present crop being grown etc..

Madhusudhan

smhussain

Land near Maddur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
please quote your rate per acre. Also let me know the souce of water. Is there electrical instlations in the land etc. You can mail me
Thanks.
Hussain.

ganapati

Hi!
Iam kiran interested in ur property kindly send me the details along with the price which ur quoting per acre.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

murthy_narahari

I am interested

Hi,

Please provide me the contact details, lets discuss and plan a site visit.

Please contact me
or
email me

bondada

Interested to buy the land near Maddur

Hello,

I am interested to buy your land and being come from non-farming family wondering if am i eligible to buy farm land in Karnataka.
Pl do let me know the price and also clarify the above question.

Reach me @, Ramki Bondada