Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Vertical Gardening

Register

Click Here!

Maheah Raut

Hello All.
I am MAHESH RAUT,M.Sc.(Agri.) working as Agro-Horticultural Consultant & Landscape/Farm Development work. I am also in developent of VERTICAL GARDENING, a new concept in Landscaping. I am also dealer for NETAFIM branded Drip Irrigation System.I am service provider for all above mentioned services even in land dealing. Anybody interested for these services, u can contact me
MAHESH RAUT

nitinram

Hi I was interested in Netafim drip irrigation services at my farm. Where are you located and you are a dealer of Netafim for which areas? Nitin Rameshchandra

Last edited by a moderator:

sumeetsen

What is this new concept of Vertical Gardening. Can U elaborate for me to understand what it is. Can it be done at Home.

scb_1958

Hello All.
I am MAHESH RAUT,M.Sc.(Agri.) working as Agro-Horticultural Consultant & Landscape/Farm Development work. I am also in developent of VERTICAL GARDENING, a new concept in Landscaping. I am also dealer for NETAFIM branded Drip Irrigation System.I am service provider for all above mentioned services even in land dealing. Anybody interested for these services, u can contact me
MAHESH RAUT
Hi Mahesh;

Please provide details about vertical gardening & the cost involved.

S.C.Behura

shri57

Hello All.
MAHESH RAUT
want to know abt. vertical gardening mail ur contact no/email

johnmerchant

Hello All.
MAHESH RAUT
Hi Mahesh;
This is very nice You are doing good job.I want to know about vertical gardening and irrigation services. Because I am interested in irrigation services at my garden. so please provide me some detail about it.Thanks so much

busy2009

hi,
I am sukumar from delhi interested to establish a vertical gardining and multistory dairy farm. nead a person who can prepare bankable project report as per my idea.
If you are interested may contact me.
With regard
Sukumar

Kindly explain me, and iam interested in doing so. Please give me details
Regards
Suhail

kirti s

Hello sir
Vertical farming could provide year round food production and better crop production, being able to yield more produce by area like for like compared to traditional horizontal farming. To put in a nutshell vertical farming is like a high rise greenhouse, sometimes having the label farmscrapers.

hydronut

Vertical gardening - application of hydroponics

Dear Members,

The idea of vertical gardening dates back to 600 B.C. with the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The modern day “Living walls” are autonomous vertical gardens that can be erected outside or inside a building. Living walls are also known as green walls, vertical gardens or in French, mur végétal.

The modern day green wall owes its success to innovative hydroponics technology. Hydroponics is a kind of soilless cultivation, where plants may be grown with their roots submerged in the mineral nutrient solution only or in an inert medium like perlite, gravel, mineral wool, expanded clay or coconut husk. Unlike green façades where the plants root in a structural support, which is attached firmly to the wall itself; living walls make use of modular hydroponic system supported by a frame, where plants are placed in a nutrient-fed, soil-free set up. The plants receive water and nutrients from within the vertical support rather than from the ground. With suitable plants for the location, controlled water quality and light levels, a living wall needs minimum attention. However, regular pruning, timely irrigation, fertigation, and eliminating any pest attack at the first site itself will help the wall flourish to the full.

Living walls offer an array of benefits including environmental, health, aesthetical, architectural and monetarily as well. Installation of a living wall either outside or inside can fetch LEED certification, and this will increase one’s real estate value. If one has a living wall in his/her business establishment, it attracts more visitors and more business too. Sky is the limit if humans want to harness the power of this innovative agriculture system. NASA has already started using hydroponics system to grow crops in outer space where elbowroom and soil are not available.

Futuristic ‘vertical farms’ are already in talks where residents would not have to go to market for their every small veggie needs, and they could grow and harvest their food from the house or office walls. In India, vertical gardening is still in its juvenile stage, and people are taking it up mostly to enhance the aesthetics of their living spaces.

Plant Genome Sciences Pvt Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Nutrients and aims to be a leading Asian & African manufacturer and marketer of plant nutrients, hydroponics equipment, and soil conditioning agents. Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd. can deliver turnkey greenhouse and vertical gardening projects. The Indian division, based in Mumbai, is set up with a vision to provide quality plant nutrients, innovative technological expertise and all-inclusive end-to-end solutions to the evolving agriculture industry in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. As pioneers in the field of hydroponics, the products are developed through extensive and rigorous testing by our team of world-class research scientists. Our products are specifically engineered and formulated to work based on plants’ genetic make-up, and we are one of the few companies who can completely understand and comprehend the need for high-yielding and fast-growing plants. Plant Genome Sciences Pvt Ltd. is based in Mumbai, India. Thus, we are strategically positioned to serve your needs. Also, our global network across the US, Canada, Europe and Eastern Europe affords us the flexibility to provide end to end solutions.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 3, B-wing, 2nd floor, Times Square,
Kondivita Village, Sakinaka, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra, INDIA
Ph. 022-66173104
For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com