Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Venturing into Hotriculture business

Register

Click Here!

sachin0235

Hi,

I am new to farming and exploring possibilities in venturing into Farming as a business. I have a few acres of land available 60 KM from Delhi in Haryana near gurgaon. Water is good and i don't know much about the soil quality. Can someone please suggest me about greenhouse floriculture or any other kind of horticulture which can give me good returns on investment.

I would like to opt service from a good consultancy and do prefer to import/export my goods. Before i put my hands into this business i request senior members to please guide me about returns on investment in greenhouse and what could be the best option for plantation in greenhouse.

kirti s

Dear Sir

haryana has a very good climte for growing varied crops u can switch on to any cut flower crops such as gerbera, carnation, gladiolus rose etc.

gautamthp

Hi iam from dehradun,uttarakhand state...i want to know about horti business...please guide me on this matter...i hav 5acres land,,of which 4acre land is terraced/hilly....the temperature is moderate and water is available..

please contact...
regards,
Gautam Thapliyal.

Last edited by a moderator: