Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Vegetables required for exporting

Register

Click Here!

kbsajithster

Hi everyone
I am Sajith K B. We are taking vegetables from wholesale market and exporting it to Gulf Countries.
I am looking for all kind of Vegetables which could be available in Karnataka. We are preferably looking for vegetables which is available nearest to Bangalore.
Please revert back to me as soon as possible

Regards
Sajith K B

shamdayal

Vegetables available for sale

Hi Sajith,

We are growing onions and tomatoes near Challekere, Karnataka which is close to Bangalore. We expect to have around 40 tonnes of Onions and 90 tonnes of tomatoes. Please let me know if you would be interested in picking this lot.

We will start harvesting in the month of June and the harvest will go on till July. We can supply 10-20 tonnes of tomato every week from June first week onwards until end of July. We can provide full quantity of Onions in mid of July.

My number is +919886231502. Please call me if you are interested in picking this produce.

Regards,
Sham Dayal

prathit_patel

We have 4 GreenHouses of 4000sq.mtr. with 13000 plants in each that is
total 16000sq.mtr. of green houses with 52000 plants Located at Laakroda Gandhinagar, Gujarat.

plant grown on beds of 90cm with 180 plants in one Bed and the Gap between 2 Beds is 70cm.

Expected Minimum Production per plant is 5kg per season that is total of 260Tonn.

Interested Buyers can contact us Immediately as the production will start within a week time.

Prathit R Patel

Last edited by a moderator:

arpit

I am in direct contact with farmers around Nashik, Maharashtra who can provide you with best quality vegetables in bulk quantities for export. They are already exporting to gulf countries but on a far smaller scale. Their vegetables have a huge market in gulf. Since you shall export the vegetables, the place should not play much of a crucial role. Besides, the place of procurement of vagetables lies close to agri- export zones in Nashik.

If you are interested, let me know. We shall have a meeting with the farmer's producer company there.

Send me a message.

jayhpatel

colour capsicum

I can supply you colour capsicums of export quality from Bharuch, Gujarat. Please contact if interested. Sending you private msg with my contact details.

Cheers,
Jay

rakesh777

I can supply you colour capsicums of export quality from Bharuch, Gujarat. Please contact if interested. Sending you private msg with my contact details.

Cheers,
Jay
Happy to see the deal because it is going to cut the middleman margin from the market and increase the margin for farmers.

Last edited:

sudhakar369

Dear Sajith,
My Name is Sudhakar, i have good contacts with Farmers in Chickkballapur and also i am supplying vegetables to all leading Retail Comapnies. also we supplying exporters.
we have bottle gourd, ridge gourd, beans, potato, all types of grapes etc.. for furter please call me

gitakhimsuriya

Available color capsicum Daily 300 kg

Dear sir

we are ethics agrotech p ltd from gujarat we are having fresh production of Color capsicum , we can supply you 300kg color capsicum daily if interested please contact