Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

vegetable farming in 5acres

Register

Click Here!

hello,
i want to start vegetable farming in my 5 acres land. I want to do business like selling vegetables daily to costomers directly from farm to home. So how i plan to sow all types of vegetables to get daily harvest of 50 kgs. My main crops tomato,brinjal ladies finger, leafy veggies, etc. so can any one plz tell to how to sow the seeds to get daily harvest.
I am thinking that i can sow once in 3 days 10 grams of all vegies seeds over the year so that i can able to get daily harvest. so tell me iam thinking is corect, can crops grow through out the year. plz help me regarding this.
thank u......................................

b k bansal

i am farmer near to ruderpur in uttranchal . i can offer any quanity for vegetable farming.

please contact if possible.
b k bansal

Hi,
We at Saniya Floraphyll Bioplant are Mumbai based agriculture consultancy group that delivers consultancy to all types of agricultural activity. We with the qualified agri experts are qualified to understand your need and provide the guidance and input required. We are specialized in providing projects related to Hi tech farming,agriculture consultancy services and marketing tie ups to individual farmers as well as corporate sector.

We are Specialized in acclimating and preparing seedlings for transplant by hardening them. We are leading suppliers of young plants for commercial cut flowers and pot flower production.

We believe in providing high quality young plants and firm focus on customer satisfaction.

gb_pwf

Can you specify the location of your land? What is the water availability? What kind of temperature prevails in your place? We can assist you if you could provide more details.