Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Variety of Flowers Wholesellers Needed

Register

Click Here!

subramania siva

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to buy Roses ( of Various colors and various varieties ) of different length in cms, Gerberas (various colors of lengths), Anthuriums (of different colors and size), Gladiolus, Carnations of different colors, Lilies and Chrysanthemums in a bulky way...for exporting purposes. Those who can able to supply variety of necessary amount of flowers, kindly send your price list of all flowers u can supply and availability and packaging details in detail to mail id

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.

Last edited by a moderator:

chinnadurai

Cut Flower

Send your contact details and requirement of cut flowers like Rose, Carnation, Gerbera etc. We can offer from Banglalore

venkatesh_52

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to buy Roses ( of Various colors and various varieties ) of different length in cms, Gerberas (various colors of lengths), Anthuriums (of different colors and size), Gladiolus, Carnations of different colors, Lilies and Chrysanthemums in a bulky way...for exporting purposes. Those who can able to supply variety of necessary amount of flowers, kindly send your price list of all flowers u can supply and availability and packaging details in detail to mail id

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.
hellow sir

we supplied very good quality roses from hosur
for more details contact me

sidshank

Sir

We are growers of carnation flowers and undertake bulk orders. Do let me know of your requirement.