Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Vanilla farming information needed

Register

Click Here!

mayurya

This is Mayur Randive from Maharashtra, Pune. I have received your email ID from web site of Agriculture information. my family business if farming & i am also interested to join the same. I am thinking to do Vanilla farming. But I really don't have any knowledge of Vanilla production.

Kindly help me for the same. What is the best season for vanilla farming, what kind of soil need, what will be the total cost need to be invest??

shilpa123

This is Mayur Randive from Maharashtra, Pune. I have received your email ID from web site of Agriculture information. my family business if farming & i am also interested to join the same. I am thinking to do Vanilla farming. But I really don't have any knowledge of Vanilla production.

Kindly help me for the same. What is the best season for vanilla farming, what kind of soil need, what will be the total cost need to be invest??
Hi.. did you started the vanilla forming? Kindly provide me your contact details. shilpa.ngud@gmail.com

greenlandfns

If you are still looking for assistance in Vanilla farming, please mail us. We provide all assistance from saplings to marketing of products. Please mail your land details and contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com