Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgently wanter 100 acres of land anywhere in india

Register

Click Here!

arjun44

Urgently Required 100 acres of cheapest land any where in India for buying.

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Agriculture Land in Tamil Nadu

hai

100+ acre land available in perambaloor dist rate 1,25,000/per acre 12 kms cut road from NH connecting Chennai (capital of Tamilnadu) and Trichirapalli

call me
shajath
shajath@gmail.cim

firos890

Kerala - palakkad

40 acre land for sale with rubber trees ((105 grade ) 8 lakhs/acre

ghanwatanil

100+ acres land available in Maharashtra

Dear Sir,
I can arrange for the land you require in Maharashtra, Ahmednagar district. The purpose of purchasing is not clear so I do not which type of land you require. The per acre rate of land here is above 2 lac per acre, depending on the location. Please contact me

sibyc

1 lakh per acre in maharashtra

hi
Land for sale in Maharashtra 100s and 1000s of acre. small area 1 lakh /acre and large quantity lesser rate. road, dam, river water and electricity available

rahul811

hi
Land for sale in Maharashtra 100s and 1000s of acre. small area 1 lakh /acre and large quantity lesser rate. road, dam, river water and electricity available
plz in which area in area this land exact location & ur contact details

gbcsd

Dear Mr.Nair,
Greetings from Global Business Council for Sustainable Developments (GREEN TRUST)

We introduce ourselves as we are one of the Green Trust Farmed by a Group of Industrialists concentrating more on the Rural Development and Green ,Sustainable ProjectsAnd Member Of WORLD BUSINESS COUNCIL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,GENEVA. Our Vision : GREENING GLOBE. SUATAINABILITY IS NOT A STATUTORY REQUIREMENT,IT IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. Every one aware that the natural calamities like Tsunami,Earth Quake etc.,happening frequently because of GLOBAL WARMING.You may aware that the total emission of CO2 (Carbon-dioxide) will be about 28 Billion tons every year Globally. To Curtail and Control The Global Warming There are two areas i.e The Cure Process and Preventive Action. To Cure the Atmosphere, we can cultivate in the Barren Lands worldwide,so that the Green plants will absorb the existing CO2 directly from the atmosphere.To prevent the Atmosphere from CO2 we can go for Renewable Energy,Energy and water Conservation etc.,and which needs very huge investments and time like 35 to 40 years to meet the demand vs supply AND Common People cannot afford to invest in these projects.. But in the present scenario, day by day the Global Warming is in alarming condition and we have to take action to cure the existing CO2 by 2020.If we utilize the available Barren Lands Worldwide (atlieast 1 acre per head of 7000 million people) for Agricultural Cultivation like Horticulture Plantations, Floriculture,etc.,the entire CO2 will be absorbed by theGreen Plants. Every Individual should take care about their future Generation.There is no need of Leaving enormous back luxuaries like cash,Jewellery,Housing,Industry etc.,to their future generation.Because they are brilliants,they know how to make money,but we have to take responsibility to give them a Clean,livable Planet. We are very much interested to WELCOME you to promote the Following Project as a joint Venture Project. Thanking you and Expecting your Favourable Consideration. Yours Sincerely,Raju V.R.Palanisamy,Managing Trustee,Global Business Council For Sustainable Developments,694/1,CHANDRAPURAM,DHARAPURAM ROAD,TIRUPPUR – 641608 INDIA.Mobile : +91 98422 20585 / 93630 02171Email : gbcsdindia@gmail.com

FORTUNE FARMS
CULTIVATION OF ENERGY CROPS AND MEDICINAL PLANTS

Location 1
Total Extent : 150 acres @ 4.50/- acres

Location 2
Total Extent : 120 acres @ 2.50/- acre
Location 3
Total Extent : 60 acres @ 2.40/- acre

Cost of Project
01. Cost of land : 150 acres @ 4.50 = 6.75 Crores
(Location1) (+150 acres Beema)
02. “ “ 2 120 acres @ 2.50 = 3.00 Crores
03. “ “ 3 60 acres @ 2.40 = 1.44 Crores
Total Value Rs.11.19 Crores

FUND REQUIREMENT

01.Out of 150+120+60=330 Acres 165 Acres of Land to be Purchased by the PROPOSED INVESTOR.

The Land will be registered in the Name of the PROPOSED INVESTOR immediatly. 75 ACRES@4.50=337.50 LAKHS, 60 ACRES@2.50=150.00 LAKHS and 30 ACRES@2.40=72.00LAKHS Total Rs.5.595 Crores.

The Registration Charges will be approx. Rs.20 Lakhs

02. The Funds received Out of Sales will be Utilised by the EXISTING INVESTOR AS FOLLOWS:
a) For Purchase of Additional Land of 43 + 27 =70 acres to fulfill the Total Extent of 150+120 acres ( in the name of EXISTING INVESTOR ) AND 60 acres (each 30 acres in the name of PI & EI ) Rs.3.33 crores.

b) To settle the OUTGOING INVESTOR Rs.2.38 crores.

Thus Totalling Rs.5.71 crores.

Note:pROPOSED INVESTOR MAY AT HIS Option Buy the Rest of 50% property from EXISTING INVESTOR TO Facilitate him to Raise Funds for Future Projects.

For NEW PROJECTS:

Investment will be 50% each.

Investment Part of EXISTING INVESTOR to be Funded by PROPOSED INVESTOR either fully or partially at a nominal interest.

The Excess Investment Portion will be refunded to the PROPOSED INVESTOR out of sale proceeds.

The EXISTING INVESTOR shall look after the Business and render accounts to the PROPOSED INVESTOR.

rajbhaw

Dear Friend

Urgently Required 100 acres of cheapest land any where in India for buying.
We have 700 bighas agriculture land with good water and black soil at Bhilwara in Rajasthan. If U R Interested then please revert back.

Thanks with Regards

Bhawani Singh Bharija

muah66

land available in ooty road

hello sir,

140 acres land available in ooty road, in mettupalayam, just 4 kms from Asia's number 1 theme park, Black Thunder, Price is little high, but worthful land,

35 laks, per acre, negotiable upto 30 laks, please let me know if interested,

Thank you

josekutty

120 acres ready for sale near kodaikannal. Includes coffee, pepper, orange etc. Im Jose kumily, Kerala. Contact me : 9895629722.

sanjay_arora

I am looking for 100 acres too. Rajasthan, MP, UP, Maharashtra preferred but anywhere in India possible. Should be within 2-4 hour drive by car to any city.

Rgds.
Sanjay.

I have got 20acres of land and 100 acres can be arranged for 100000/per acre if required in the same place.settlemenent has to be immidiate.

irawoot

Sir,
I deal in lands in Konkan/Maharashtra. Currently I have 50 acres of land single piece/single owner, resale property. Rate 4.5 lacs/acre fixed rate- non-negotiable. Tar road touch land. Good for investment. Ready for registration. 2) 100 acres of land @ 2 lacs/acre. Tar road touch. 35 acres ready for registration. 3) 40 acres single piece/2 papers. Tar road touch. Single owner. 7 lacs/acre. 6 kms from National Highway/Goa-Mumbai Highway. 150 kms from Mumbai. Interested parties may call on 9049780934 or email on amelia.enterprises@gmail.com/ idr_31@yahoo.com.