Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgently in need of Curcuma Caesia (Black Turmeric) Rhizome for Plantation

Register

Click Here!

rarematerial

Hello dear suppliers

Am in need of Curcuma Casia Rhizome sufficient for 1Acre cultivation. If anybody can supply wet and good quality Rhizome for reasonable price, I appreciate your quotation for 1 Acre (Best of my knowledge, 500-600Kg rhizome required for 1 acre), so suppliers please keep in mind for the huge quantity and give me the best price and the suppliers must able to send minimum 5Kg sample rhizome (we also pay you for the sample) for the laboratory testing, if the quality of rhizome is as per our requirements, we'll place immediate order for 500/600Kg for 1acre and even more as per quoted rate. Please only contact genuine and experienced suppliers and email us the details to:

One more request is, if you are the wholesale medicinal plant/seed/rhizome suppliers, please email me all available (high demand herbs) material along with quotation. (Max give us quotation for 1 Acre (0.4 Hectare) basis and plantwise/per kg seed / rhizome wise quotations.

Thanks and regards
PINK NURSERIES
Andhra Prdesh
India

budhen

Black Turmeric

Hello Friends,
I have black turmeric. If anyone interested I can send its sample (on payment) for analysis before purchasing bulk quantitiy.
Thanks.
BC Baruah, Itanagar

Last edited by a moderator:

rarematerial

Hello Friends,
I have black turmeric. If anyone interested I can send its sample (on payment) for analysis before purchasing bulk quantitiy.
Thanks.
BC Baruah, Itanagar
Hello Dear Mr.Budhen

Please send me detailed quotation for the Curcuma Caesia/Black Turmeric for 500Kgs to 4000Kgs. I would be glad for your earliest reply.

Please also send me the Picts of Cross section of the rhizome along with the Quote.

Please contact...
Regards
PINK NURSERIES
Andhra Pradesh

gunda

turmeric is grown in arunachala pradesh and north eastern states as wild. perhaps it may not grow in other parts of india as i have seen the environment is very different. one may try in western ghats where the environment is more or less alike

suraj_today

black turmeric

We have black turmeric for sale & have been purchasing it from north east since 2 years from 1 farmer. Contact us if interested. Devesh @

garodia

Dear Mr. Baruah,
Please send me your price of Black Turmeric with its quality.

Regards.
Pradip
Mo:09864256606

jaisakthi2017

plz send me ur contact number we need the black turmeric in large quantitiy

Hello Friends,
Thanks.
BC Baruah, Itanagar
plz send me ur contact number we need the black turmeric in large quantitiy with the good quality

[FONT=&quot]The International Business newspaper of China also puts out decrees and policy documents issued by MOFTEC and explain the countrys policies on opening the doors to economic cooperation and foreign trade. business enlarge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After you have selected a sort, you'll find your shades. One should be closest to your skin tone. Next get one which is two tones lighter, and another two tones darker. These will delicately vary your characters, but still look natural. hit beauty tools[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Small business owners are typically most focused on sales and marketing. They don’t really have the time to work on their computer systems. However, as a small business owner you know very well that your business cannot survive the competition without an IT infra in place. businessery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Travel for business or pleasure can bring to the fore several health issues. The most common ailments people experience while on the road are hypertension, colds, and diarrhea. In order to build up resistance to fight diseases you must adopt a healthy lifestyle. fresh travel guide[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today many people online and offline are looking for the best home business to join. Many people are looking for the home business that will make them rich. Many are looking for that home business that requires minimum work and produces huge results overnight. business makes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since the introduction of the Internet to your daily lives, people have considered it to be a vast source of information, as it made it possible to connect million of computers around the world, from servers belonging to governments, colleges, schools, libraries, museums, science laboratories, leisure centers, sports clubs, and thousands of other organizations. daily travel tools[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mix in half to one whole stick of margarine and approximately one cup of milk. The amount of milk you add may vary depending on the consistency you like of your mashed potatoes. My great grandmother has in her recipe, "Add a palmful of salt. " (I found that about 4 tbsp equaled her "palmful. inch) business mashed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A little more about the reserves before we knock on their front door. Exclusivity is assured through the banning of private vehicles within both reserves. Guests arrive at a peripheral welcoming area and are met by their lodge hosts. This is a superb idea and affords excellent management of the Reserves. vip travel camp[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This ensures that the company's advertising is done to the employees or other participant's of the events and also the friends and groups of them. business mential[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Those who use their vacation time each year often prefer to use it in the summer months when gas prices are high and everyone else is vacationing too. This often leads to flaring tempers on the road and at the destination due to overcrowding and the rise in prices. ever travel mag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today there are numerous work from home opportunities available. Many people dream of being their own boss for them to spend more time enjoying their family and children. The solution may be a home based business. Work from home opportunities can help to restore balance between work and home life. business meyer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you've never bid on plane tickets via an online travel auction site (websites such as SkyAuction and even Ebay), there are a few things you need to be mindful of. You can't just jump into an auction and expect to get a killer deal on a discount flight to Cancun. hit travel site[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cotton is used for beachwear since it is a very affordable and practical cloth. It should also suit everybody. Cotton can be worn in summer as well as winter since it is able to be warm in winter and cool in summer. cool business portal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notorious for its nefos (smog) resulting from rapid growth and over-crowding following World War II and the Cold War, Athens realized the need to clean up its act when it became clear that historic monuments were eroding at an alarming rate due to acid rain from associated with the. urban travel place[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The words "Tata Nano" have nothing regarding tiny music players, but the car going by that name's price and size are still nearly small enough to dance on the head of a pin. faw business[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Travel stories should be simple, crisp and to the point with clarity of thought. Witty and vividly written accounts with an author's personal experiences, anecdotes and quotations can be especially interesting. retravel point[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dieta piano HCG completamente consigliato per coloro che desiderano Shed Noi Essere umano corionica i HCG in realt not ormone prodotto attraverso la placenta pu essere lo sviluppo pi recente in materia di riduzione del peso, Woolrich Parka. galla business[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A good option to buy cheap international routes is online. We've tried travel agencies and they can't take on the discount ticket websites. You can search google ("cheap routes South America", for example), or go right to one of the well-known sites, like Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire or Priceline. quick travel story[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have you ever wondered how to get exponential increases in your profits and sales, then you must add Joint Ventures to your enterprise target marketing tool kit. hot local business[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next thunderstorm outside is hot and warm, still suitable for swim attire. But Fall vacation plans are well underway in households nationwide. With school back in session, Autumn is a great opportunity to take a weekend off to enjoy the peaceful, Autumn air, glowing facilities and pre-winter supplements. best travel nation[/FONT]